Bị động đặc biệt
Chào mừng các bạn đến với bài tập của mEnglish! Đây là bài thi mô phỏng thực tế do đội ngũ giáo viên của mEnglish biên soạn. Bài làm của các bạn sẽ được chấm điểm và thông báo kết quả ngay sau khi các bạn nộp bài.
Câu 1: Reporting with passive. Change the sentences into passive voice (Chuyển thành câu bị động có động từ tường thuật)
1. They said that you were the best lawyer in this field.
2. They reported that the crops were killed by extreme heat.
3. People rumor that our company is going to be taken over.
4. They announced that the sales meeting would be delayed until next week.
5. He discovered that this cotton was mostly grown in Africa.
6. They promise that the delivery will come on time.
-> The delivery
7. He recommends that we should stay at the city center.
8. We believed that Alice would pass her interview this time.
9. The director notified the workers that they will have to work overtime this week.
-> The workers
10. They have persuaded me that they will go with me to the stadium.
11. They have decided that the company will give up that costly project.
12. People think that Maradona is the best football player in the 20th century.
13. They find that the job is not suitable for a girl like her.
-> The job
14. They explained that there was a technical problem with the engine.
15. He informed me that his football team won two thirds of the matches last season.
16. People believed that the earth was flat
-> The earth
17. The police reported that the suspects had been arrested
18. They think that George is not suitable for the job.
19. People believe that the government will raise the income tax soon.
20. They said that he graduated from a foreign university.
Câu 2: Causative passive. Change the sentences into passive voice (Chuyển thành câu bị động nguyên nhân)
1. Tom Sawyer had his friends paint the fence.
2. She has her husband wash her car every weekend.
3. The police had the victims tell the story again.
4. John gets his mother to wash his shirt.
5. I always had my friend type my essay.
6. Jim will have his father cut his hair.
7. Angelina gets a top designer to design her dresses.
8. He had a mechanic repair his machine last week.
9. She often gets the technician to maintain the heater.
10. They had the store deliver their food home.
11. Are you going to have that old man repair your shoes again?
12. We should have the dentist check our teeth every 6 months.
13. She will have a vet examine her dog.
14. We had a famous cameraman take our wedding photographs.
15. The Greens had a local carpenter make their wood furniture.
16. I had my brother send me the money while I was studying abroad.
7. He has all his paper work finished by his secretary
18. They get the delivery man to deliver their food home every day
19. We are going to get our window fixed tomorrow by our neighbor
20. He had his wife prepare his luggage before the flight.
Câu 3: Turn the sentences into the passive (Chuyển các câu sau thành câu bị động)
1. People say he comes from a high-class family.
2. Reporters saw her go hand in hand with a strange man last night.
3. They asked the typist to type all their letters.
-> They had
4. I am going to ask the watchman to look after our house.
-> I am going to have
5. Don’t let others look down on you.
-> Don’t let
6. They needn’t repair the bike.
-> The bike
7. People thought that he caused the fire deliberately
8. My father let me use his car when he was away
9. People say she is an orphan.
10. He doesn't need to paint the house.
-> The house
11. People believed that Pluto was a planet.
12. People think that the rebels are developing weapon secretly.
-> The rebels
13. People believe that the wanted man is living in New York.
-> The wanted man
14. People think that fish is the oldest creature existing on earth.
15. People suppose that every film made by Cameroon is very good
-> Every film
16. People think that many people were killed in the accident
-> Many people
17. People think that the number of death in the hurricane is still rising.
18. People rumor that petrol prices will increase again this week.
-> It is
19. People say that those dogs are very fierce
-> Those dogs
20. It is expected that the company will make a higher profit this year.
-> The company
Câu 4: Rewrite the sentences using the passive (Viết lại các câu sau sử dụng thể bị động)
1. It is said that Christopher Columbus discovered America.
-> Christopher Columbus is said
2. It is reported that many people become homeless after the flood
-> Many people
3. It is expected that the Prime Minister will pass the new law.
-> The Prime Minister
4. It was expected that the Mr. Sarkozy would lose the second presidential election.
-> Mr. Sarkozy
5. It is believed that the thieves got in through the unlocked window.
-> The thieves
6. It is found that she exceeded the speed limit.
7. It is reported that 3 people were badly hurt in the accident.
-> Three people
8. It is reported that three suspects were arrested after the bomb attack.
-> Three suspects
9. It is thought that the prisoner escaped by climbing over the wall.
-> The prisoner
10. It is reported that the wanted man is hiding in a small house in the suburb.
-> The wanted man
Câu 5: Choose the correct way of turning the sentences into the passive (Chọn phương án đúng nhất để chuyển thành câu bị động)
1. I type the reports and send them by post every day.
2. The reports is typed and sent by post every day.
3. I have just cleaned the floor and washed the dishes.
4. I bought an electronic shaver and gave it to my boyfriend on his birthday.
5. His director made him do all the cleaning work in the office.
6. He let his girlfriend choose her own ring.
7. I made him come early to prepare for the meeting.
8. He is made to come early to prepare for the meeting
9. The students bought me these interesting books.
10. I let her go.
Câu 6: Choose the correct way of turning the sentences into the passive (Chọn phương án đúng nhất để chuyển thành câu bị động
1. People think that he is a big liar.
2. They say that he was very kind.
3. We know that the director has bought a new limousine.
4. I saw him take her to the park yesterday.
5. She hears me say bad words about my mother-in-law.
6. The witness said that the robber had long hair.
7. I watched her make this souvenir in just 10 minutes.
8. We believe that Dr. James is a caring person.
9. I saw her lock the safe carefully.
10. They estimate that about 100 people were injured in the storm.
Câu 7: Choose the correct way of turning the sentences into the passive (Chọn phương án đúng nhất để chuyển thành câu bị động)
1. He likes people to call him “sir”.
2. He didn’t expect the police to find his stolen wallet.
3. I had her clean the floor yesterday.
4. I got her to clean the floor yesterday.
5. Don’t let your children watch TV so much.
6. Don’t forget your homework.
7. I had my father wash my bike yesterday.
8. I got him to book my hotel room yesterday.
9. I had her write my composition yesterday.
10. He didn’t expect her to do his housework.