Các loại câu điều kiện khác
Chào mừng các bạn đến với bài tập của mEnglish! Đây là bài thi mô phỏng thực tế do đội ngũ giáo viên của mEnglish biên soạn. Bài làm của các bạn sẽ được chấm điểm và thông báo kết quả ngay sau khi các bạn nộp bài.
Câu 1: Complete the zero conditional sentences with the verbs in brackets. (Hoàn thành các câu điều kiện loại 0 dưới đây sử dụng dạng phù hợp của động từ trong ngoặc)
1. If you (press) that button, the light (be) on.
2. It (be) easier to sleep if you (control) your feelings better.
3. The teacher always (scold) us if we (not do) homework.
4. If I (go) by bus, I always (feel) car sick.
5. His mother usually (get) annoyed if he (come) home late.
6. If I (not know) a word, I (look) it up in the dictionary.
7. They (play) football if they (have) nothing else to do.
8. If you (freeze) water, it (turn) to ice.
9. If you (heat) ice, it (melt) .
10. If you (call) him an idiot, he (fly) into anger.
Câu 2: Put the verbs in brackets into the correct form to form a Mixed Conditional sentence (Hoàn thành các câu điều kiện hỗn hợp dưới đây sử dụng dạng phù hợp của động từ trong ngoặc)
1. A. She will be taking care of our pet next week because her business trip was canceled.
B. But, she (not take) care of our pet next week if her business trip (not be) canceled.
2. A. She is not going to come to your party next Saturday because you scolded him last week.
B. But, she (come) if you (not scold) him.
3. A. She is unhappy because she got married to a bad person.
B. But, she (be) happy if she (not get) married to a bad person.
4. A. He decided not to accept the job offer because he is taking a year off abroad.
B. But, he (accept) the job offer if he (not take) a year off abroad.
5. A. He talked so much about pre-history because he is an expert on this field.
B. But, he (not talk) so much about pre-history if he (not be) an expert on this field.
6. A. I am unemployed because I had a quarrel with my boss and I was fired.
B. But, I (not be) unemployed if I (not have) a quarrel with my boss and I (not be) fired.
7. A. Jane speaks English fluently because she lived in England for many years.
B. But, Jane (not speak) English fluently if she (not live) in England for many years.
8. A. I will not help you with your homework because you have wasted your valuable time partying.
B. But, I (help) you with your homework if you (not waste) your valuable time partying.
9. A. We are not going shopping this week because my friend had an accident.
B. But, we (go) shopping this week if my friend (not have) an accident.
10. A. I am completely exhausted, so I will not go with you to the movies tonight.
B. But, if I (not be) completely exhausted, I (go) with you to the movies