Các loại câu điều kiện tổng hợp
Chào mừng các bạn đến với bài tập của mEnglish! Đây là bài thi mô phỏng thực tế do đội ngũ giáo viên của mEnglish biên soạn. Bài làm của các bạn sẽ được chấm điểm và thông báo kết quả ngay sau khi các bạn nộp bài.
Câu 1: Put the verbs in brackets into the correct forms of conditional type 1, 2 and 3 (Hoàn thành các câu điều kiện loại 1, 2, 3 dưới đây sử dụng dạng phù hợp của động từ trong ngoặc)
1. I would not go, unless you (ask)
2. If she got up earlier, she (can) do more things.
3. If you travel to America, please (bring) a good dictionary with you.
4. If I (know) you were there, I would have visited you.
5. I would be very pleased if you (can) help me with the project.
6. If she (behave) more properly, she would be respected.
7. If she (be) nicer to everyone at school, she would have more friends.
8. "John, eat like that and you (get) very fat”.
9. The party (not be) in chaos, if the boys hadn't drunk so much.
10. If I (be) you, I would help her.
Câu 2: Put the verbs in brackets into the correct forms of conditional type 1, 2 and 3 (Hoàn thành các câu điều kiện loại 1, 2, 3 dưới đây sử dụng dạng phù hợp của động từ trong ngoặc)
1. If the company offered me the job, I (refuse) this offer.
2. I'm sure she will take responsibility for the party. I would be very surprised if she (refuse).
3. Many people would lose their jobs if that factory (close) down.
4. If she sold her house, she (have) nowhere to live.
5. They are waiting for their turn. They would be angry if they (miss) it.
6. Would mum be angry if I (go) out for dinner with my friends tonight?
7. This is our engagement ring. My husband (be) terribly upset if I lost it.
8. If someone (be kill) right here, I'd be very shocked.
9. What would happen if you (say) goodbye to your girlfriend?
10. I'm sure she (comfort) you if you tell her the story.
Câu 3: Put each verb in bracket into a suitable tense (Chia dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc)
1. I can’t understand why he loves her. If someone (treats / will treat / treated) me like that, I (say / will say / would say) goodbye immediately.
2. If you (help / helped) me with the washing, I (will help / would help) you do your homework.
3. According to the timetable, if the plane (takes off / took off) on time, we (will / would) arrive on time.
4. If it (is / will be) fine tomorrow, we (go / will go) to the beach.
5. If we (find / found) a good shop around here, we (will go/ would go) shopping right away.
6. It’s dangerous. If you (take / will take / took) these medicine regularly, then you (lose / will lose / lost / would lose) your hearing and sight.
7. I don’t like this neighborhood. I think I (will be / I am / ’d be) happier if I (lived / live / will live / would live) in a more friendly one.
8. I can’t play the piano, but I’m sure that if I (will do / do / did) , I (play / will play / would play) better than my neighbor.
9. I (phone /[MW1] will phone / phone) you tonight, (are you / will you be / would you be) in?
10. Why didn’t you ask me? – If you (asked / had asked) me, I (gave / would have given) you valuable advice.
Câu 4: Put each verb in bracket into a suitable tense (Chia dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc)
1. If he (didn’t drive / hadn’t driven) so fast, he (weren’t / wouldn’t be / hadn’t been) in hospital now.
2. If Diana (weren’t speaking / didn’t speak / hadn’t spoken) on the phone while driving, her car he (didn’t crash / wouldn’t crash / wouldn’t have crashed) into a big house.
3. You must listen to me. If you (smoked / would smoke / had smoked) less, you (didn’t have / wouldn’t have / wouldn’t have had) any health problem.
4. What a pity! If he (didn’t fall / hadn’t fallen / wouldn’t fall) over, he (won / would win / would have won) the race.
5. If you (asked / had asked) me last week, I (was / had been / would have been) able to help you organize the party.
6. If you (took / would have taken) more exercises, you (might feel / had felt) better.
7. If you (had come / came) with us, you (had felt / would have felt) relaxed.
8. If I (had known / would know) she would come, I (would prepare / would have prepared) a surprise party for her.
9. If people (had protected / protected) the environment, the world (would be / was) a better place.
10. If you (would have worn / wore) a raincoat, you (wouldn’t get / didn’t get) wet.
Câu 5: Choose the best answer to complete each of the following sentences (Chọn đáp án đúng hoàn thành các câu dưới đây)
1. If I ___ you, I would accept his proposal right away.
2. If I meet her by chance, I ___ her that you miss her a lot.
3. If you ___ that again, I will give you a good beating.
4. He would never have asked her out on a date if she ___ him first.
5. If you were John, what ___ in that circum stance?
6. If she hadn't gone abroad, she ___ so many interesting people.
7. If it doesn't stop raining, we ___ this afternoon.
8. If you had worked harder earlier, you ___ as poor as a church mouse now.
9. If I ___ at the train station so late, I would not have missed my train.
10. We are offering a discount. If you buy one book, you ___ the second one free.
Câu 6: Choose the best answer to complete each of the following sentences (Chọn đáp án đúng hoàn thành các câu dưới đây)
1. He will never talk with me again if he ___ the truth.
2. Our dog ___if someone looks suspicious.
3. I ___ you the truth if I hadn't been forced to do so.
4. If I ___ there was a concert, I would have booked tickets for both of us.
5. If I were you, I ___ to Paris instead of London.
6. If I lose my job, I ___ for a better one in a foreign-owned company.
7. If I hadn’t had the chance to meet my idol, I ___.
8. She ___ to the proposal if she had known that it was not feasible.
9. If you come tonight, I ___ a special dish.
10. If I were him, I ___ any chance to go abroad.
Câu 7: Rewrite the following sentences without changing their meanings (viết lại các câu dưới đây sao cho nghĩa không đổi)
1. I had a quarrel with my boss. I quit my job.
2. If I come late, get down to business without my presence.
-> In case
3. The man helped me so I could finish on time.
4. If I had gone to Paris, I would have visited its many magnificent castles.
5. The door was closed so the thief couldn’t break into it.
6. I don’t buy frozen food because I don’t have enough money.
7. You can avoid queuing by booking online.
8. If I had prepared well for the presentation, I would have answered all the questions from the audience.
9. If I were you, I would leave early.
10. If she gets up earlier she will have a better health.
Câu 8: Rewrite the following sentences without changing their meanings (viết lại các câu dưới đây sao cho nghĩa không đổi)
1. I didn’t take any money with me so I couldn’t take a taxi.
-> I could
2. I’ll kick you if you don’t stop talking.
3. In the snowy weather we don’t go out.
4. Without his help, I wouldn’t have been able to move this table.
5. She drinks lots of tea, that’s why she looks younger than her age.
-> If she
6. Make me some coffee, and I’ll give you some sweets.
7. If you hadn’t told me about her presence I wouldn’t have noticed her.
8. If you see Timmy, tell him to call me before 8.
9. I wouldn’t accept if you asked me to marry you.
-> Were you
10. What would you do if there were an earthquake?
Câu 9: Choose the best answer to complete each of the following sentences (Chọn đáp án đúng hoàn thành các câu dưới đây)
1. If I got a high mark in my math test, my parents ___ very proud of me.
2. ___ I would have transported the crops to safe grounds.
3. ___ he would have saved the boy.
4. He won’t pass his examination ___.
5. He ___ a taxi if he ___ enough money.
6. I would have been there to welcome you personally if I ___ that you ___.
7. If she ___ yesterday, ___
8. ___ for power, he could have continued as president.
9. What do you think about the US?
If I had known it was so industrialized, I ___ come here.
10. Please take a message ___ she phones.
Câu 10: Rewrite the sentences with if (Viết lại câu bắt đầu bằng từ if)
1. Kathy wants to go to the movies but doesn't have any money.
-> If Kathy (have) some money, she (go) to the movies.
2. Joe is sleepy and would like to take a nap, but he can't because he's in an important meeting
-> If Joe (not be)) in an important meeting, he (go) home and (take) a nap.
3. Chuck isn't stupid, but he failed his midterm exam. Why? - He didn't study for it.
-> If Chuck (study) , he probably (not fail) his midterm exam.
4. Diana wanted to go to Jim's party but she wasn't able to because she had to work.
-> If Diana (not have) to work, she (go) to Jim's party.
5. I'll try to give your message to Ted, but I'm not sure whether I'll see him or not.
-> If I (see) Ted, I (give) him your message.
6. I want to work outside today, but that won't be possible because it's raining.
-> If it (not rain) , I (work) outside today.
7. Rex had to miss work yesterday. Why? - His wife and children were all sick with the flu.
-> Rex (not have) to miss work yesterday if his wife and children (all not be) sick with the flu.
8. I finished my work, but only because you helped me.
-> I (not finish) my work if you (not help) me.
9. It's possible for you to do this quiz because you have a computer and modem.
-> It (not be) possible for you to do this quiz if you (not have) a computer and modem.
10. It wasn't possible to find this quiz on the WWW in 1994. It didn't exist at that time.
-> It (be) impossible to find this quiz on the WWW in 1994.