Các loại câu so sánh tổng hợp
Chào mừng các bạn đến với bài tập của mEnglish! Đây là bài thi mô phỏng thực tế do đội ngũ giáo viên của mEnglish biên soạn. Bài làm của các bạn sẽ được chấm điểm và thông báo kết quả ngay sau khi các bạn nộp bài.
Câu 1: Complete the following sentences with the correct form of the adjective (hoàn thành các câu dưới đây sử dụng dạng so sánh phù hợp của tính từ):
1. A mobile phone is than (expensive) a landline phone.
2. HCM is (large) city in Vietnam.
3. She is than (heavy) her sister.
4. China is than (big) Cambodia.
5. Today my mood is than (bad) yesterday.
6. Helen was (beautiful) woman in Greece.
7. A horse is (fast) than a donkey.
8. The end-of-term exam is (difficult) of all.
9. Children are than (intelligent) their parents.
10. Winter is than (cold) autumn.
Câu 2: Complete the following sentences with the correct form of the adjective (hoàn thành các câu dưới đây sử dụng dạng so sánh phù hợp của tính từ):
1. (hot) dessert of all is the Shara and it's in Africa.
2. France is (far) from home than England.
3. I am in a (good) financial health now than years ago.
4. I've got (little) money than you but I lead a happy life.
5. Japanese is (difficult) language in the world.
6. She played (bad) yesterday than last week.
7. Pigs are not (intelligent) as horses.
8. I think you must tell me (good) way to do it, or it will take me ages to finish.
9. My sister had a (tidy) room than me, but was always having arguments with everybody.
10. Who is (talkative) person in class?
Câu 3: Complete the following sentences with the correct form of the adjective (hoàn thành các câu dưới đây sử dụng dạng so sánh phù hợp của tính từ):
1. You look much (good) today than yesterday.
2. (bad) thing is not having any close friend.
3. She's (careful) girl in the class. She has never broken anything.
4. Chinese people have some of (hot) dishes in the world.
5. Who is (beautiful), Madonna or Sophia Loren?
6. He is (extravagant) person I know. He has more than 10 cars.
7. Living in a big city is (expensive) than living in the countryside.
8. She is (clever) person I know. She is a quick thinker and learner.
9. My mother told me to be (tidy). I can't go on like this.
10. I feel (tired) than last week when I have more work to do.
Câu 4: Complete the following sentences with the correct form of the adjective (hoàn thành các câu dưới đây sử dụng dạng so sánh phù hợp của tính từ):
1. My apartment is (big) than yours. It has 5 rooms.
2. This room has a (beautiful) view than that one.
3. This is the (interesting) person I have ever met.
4. People who exercise regularly usually live (long) than those who don’t.
5. Which is the (dangerous) animal in the world?
6. A holiday by the sea is (good) . than a holiday in the mountain.
7. Often fresh meat is (expensive) than processed one.
8. Who is the (rich) businesseman in the world?
9. The weather this summer is even (bad) than last summer.
10. He was the (clever) student of all.
Câu 5: Use the correct form of the following adjectives and adverbs (sử dụng dạng đúng của tính từ hoặc trạng từ trong ngoặc)
1. Her daughter is her (beautiful).
2. Summer is season of the year (hot).
3. Mountain climbing is not gliding (dangerous)
4. People living in the past were than today (polite)
5. It is today than it was yesterday (cold)
6. This rented house was than the others in the city. (cheap)
7. What’s river in Asia? (long)
8. It was an awful day. It was day of my life (bad)
9. Everest is (hing) mountain in the world. It is than any other mountain (high)
10. I prefer this chair to the other one. It’s (comfortable)
Câu 6: Complete the following sentences with the correct form of the adjective: (hoàn thành các câu dưới đây sử dụng dạng so sánh phù hợp của tính từ):
1. Travelling by air is than travelling by road. (fast)
2. His name is than his wife’s. (short)
3. Mc Building is than Etter Building, Tower is the building. (high)
4. June is than May, but July is the (hot)
5. Table tennis is than tennis but badminton is the (easy)
6. Spain is than French, but Japanese is the language. (difficult)
7. “Gone with the wind” is the book I have ever read. (interesting)
8. No, I don’t think so. “War World I” is than "Gone with the Wind". (interesting)
9. Vegetables are for health than meat. (good)
10. This is the film I have ever seen. (good)
Câu 7: Complete the following sentences with the correct form of the adjective: (hoàn thành các câu dưới đây sử dụng dạng so sánh phù hợp của tính từ):
1. The living cost in the countryside is of all the regions. (cheap)
2. Houses in the countryside are much than those in the city. (cheap)
3. This city is large but New York is (large)
4. What's river in South America? (long)
5. He looked a bit sad yesterday but he looks today. (happy)
6. It was day of my life which I will never forget. (bad)
7. Football is sport all over the world (popular)
8. What is building in the world. (high)
9. We had a great journey. It was one of journeys we've ever had. (enjoyable)
10. It's (comfortable) shopping online than shopping in a physical store.
Câu 8: Complete the sentences using the correct form of the adjectives or adverbs in brackets (Hoàn thành các câu dưới đây sử dụng dạng đúng của tính từ hoặc trạng từ trong ngoặc)
1. Nobody is (happy) than me.
2. China is the second (international) language in the world.
3. Shopping online is (comfortable) than shopping in a brick-and-mortar shop.
4. He is the (careful) of the four students in the group.
5. Mr. Black is the (delightful) person I have ever known in my life.
6. Thanks to the advancements in science and technology, our life has become (good) and (good)
7. She can speak English (fluently) than we do.
8. I was (ill-prepared) for the presentation than him.
9. The competition among leading companies makes the price of everything (cheap) and (cheap)
10. Of the five girls, Diana is the (badly-bred)
Câu 9: Put in the adjective from the first sentence into the second sentence in its correct form (comparative or superlative). (sử dụng tính từ ở câu thứ nhất điền vào câu thứ hai, sử dụng dạng so sánh hơn và so sánh nhất của tính từ)
1. This bookcase is heavy. That bookcase over there is much than this one.
2. Exercise 1 was easy, but exercise 10 was
3. This is a sunny place. Do you know the place in the country?
4. He is a successful businessman, but his sister is than him.
5. My mother has a soft voice, but my teacher's voice is than my mother's.
6. Amy has a beautiful baby, but my daughter has the baby on earth.
7. Today people in this tribe live in large families, but their ancestors lived in families.
8. We have only little money to spend, but he has even money.
9. Lucy is clever, but Carol is than Lucy.
10. Have you visited the old castle? It was the castle we visited during our holidays.
Câu 10: Put in the adjective in bold from the first sentence into the second sentence in its correct form. (sử dụng tính từ in đậm ở câu thứ nhất điền vào câu thứ hai, sử dụng dạng so sánh phù hợp của tính từ)
1. This is a nice house. It's much than mine.
2. Here is Jade. She's seven years old. Her brother is nine, so he is .
3. This is a difficult exercise. But the exercise with an asterisk (*) is the exercise on the worksheet.
4. This is an interesting play, but yesterday’s play was the play I have ever seen.
5. I had a good holiday last week, but I had an even one last year.
6. School is boring, but homework is than school.
7. Mountain climbing is a dangerous sport. Bungee jumping is than mountain climbing.
8. This dish is cheap, but that one is .
9. We live in a small house, but my grandparents' house is even than ours.
10. Yesterday John told me a funny joke. This joke was the joke I've ever heard.