Câu điều kiện loại 1
Chào mừng các bạn đến với bài tập của mEnglish! Đây là bài thi mô phỏng thực tế do đội ngũ giáo viên của mEnglish biên soạn. Bài làm của các bạn sẽ được chấm điểm và thông báo kết quả ngay sau khi các bạn nộp bài.
Câu 1: Put the verbs in brackets into the gaps. Form a Conditional sentence - Type 1 (chia động từ trong ngoặc theo công thức của câu điều kiện loại 1)
1. If I (work) hard, I (succeed).
2. If the sun (shine), we (have) a picnic in the park.
3. If he (come down) with the flue, he (go) to the hospital.
4. If my friends (come), I (throw) a party.
5. If I (earn) a lot of money, I (travel) around the world.
6. If we (go) to London, we (visit) its many parks.
7. If you (wear) sandals in the mountains, you (slip) on the rocks.
8. If you (forget) your homework, the teacher (give) you a low mark.
9. If they (go) to the cinema, they (watch) the latest film.
10. If you (stay), I (prepare) dinner.
Câu 2: Put the verbs in brackets into the gaps. Form a Conditional sentence - Type 1 (chia động từ trong ngoặc theo công thức của câu điều kiện loại 1)
1. If he (forget) our wedding anniversary, I (be) very upset.
2. They (not agree) to invest if they (not find) any prospects.
3. If you (not hurry) , you (miss) the train.
4. We (not buy) the house if we (not have got) enough money.
5. If he (come) , we (go) to the cinema.
6. Unless the boys (work) hard, they (not pass) the exam.
7. If you (not be) here on time, the boss (be) angry.
8. If the children (get up) early, they (have) breakfast in the garden.
9. He (read) in bed, unless he (be) very tired.
Câu 3: Choose the correct phrase to complete the following sentences (Hoàn thành các câu dưới đây sử dụng cụm động từ phù hợp)
1. If I (listen / listens / will listen) to classical music, I (write / writes / can write) good poems.
2. I (looked / must look / might have looked) after my younger sister if my parents (go / will go / will have gone) out.
3. If you (take / will take / must have taken) the train right now, you (arrive / will arrive / should have arrived) in Dalat before midnight.
4. You (must have hurried / hurry / should hurry) if you (didn’t finish / haven’t finished / will not finish) the exercise.
5. If you (do / will do / did) that again, I (have beaten / beat / will beat) you.
6. If you (aren’t / won’t be / be not) careful with the grass, it (break / will break / might have broken) .
7. You (get / gets / must get) orange if you (add / will add / must add) yellow to red.
8. I (can lend / must have lent / would lend) her my dictionary if she (promise / promises / will promise) to return it.
9. If she (finds / will find / will have found) my book, she (would give / must give / must have given) it back to me.
10. John (buy / might buy / should have bought) a new computer if his parents (allow / will allow / allowed) him to do so.
Câu 4: Choose the best answer to complete each of the following sentences (Chọn đáp án đúng hoàn thành các câu dưới đây)
1. If you sell more than you did last year ___
2. If you take my advice ___.
3. If he doesn't accept our offer ___.
4. If you give me a 10 % discount ___.
5. If sales don't improve soon ___.
6. If the report isn't on my desk tomorrow morning ___.
7. If Nick doesn't mend his ways soon ___.
8. If I see you standing around the coffee machine talking again ___
9. If you don't make the grade here ___
10. Unless you do something really bad ___
Câu 5: Complete these sentences, using the words in bracket (Hoàn thành các câu dưới đây sử dụng các từ trong ngoặc)
1. If it (rain) , we (stay) at home.
2. If the weather (be) nice tomorrow, we (go) on a picnic by the sea.
3. If she (send) the letter right now, he (receive) it tomorrow.
4. Janet (be) angry if her husband (not come) to her party tomorrow.
5. I (go) to the party if I (have) enough time.
6. If you (fail) the exam, you (not have) a chance to find a good job.
7. I am sure you (learn) a lot when you (travel)
8. If I (have) a ticket, I (go) with you.
9. I (buy) that motorbike if it (be) cheap.
10. If they (win) the game, they (become) the champion.