Câu điều kiện loại 2
Chào mừng các bạn đến với bài tập của mEnglish! Đây là bài thi mô phỏng thực tế do đội ngũ giáo viên của mEnglish biên soạn. Bài làm của các bạn sẽ được chấm điểm và thông báo kết quả ngay sau khi các bạn nộp bài.
Câu 1: Put the verbs in brackets into the gaps. Form a Conditional sentence - type 2 (chia động từ trong ngoặc theo công thức của câu điều kiện loại 2)
1. If I (come) home earlier, I (go) swimming every day.
2. If we (live) in the country, we (feel) more comfortable.
3. If I (be) younger, I (play) football.
4. If he (be) my friend, I (feel) very proud.
5. If she (study) harder, she (get) better grades at school.
6. If I (have) enough money, I (buy) a house in the city center.
7. If you (not change), you (not win) people’s heart.
8. If Timmy (get) more pocket money, he (ask) his friends out for dinner.
9. If we (hurry), we (catch) the bus.
10. If it (rain), Nina (take) an umbrella with her.
Câu 2: Put the verbs in brackets into the gaps. Form a Conditional sentence - type 2 (chia động từ trong ngoặc theo công thức của câu điều kiện loại 2)
1. If I (have) more money, I (go) to Europe to study.
2. If I (be) on the beach now, I (get) a tan.
3. I (go) to England if they (offer) me the job.
4. I (be pleased) if you (show) me how to tackle it.
5. What (you/do) if a millionaire (leave) you all his money?
6. If people (not have) computers at home and at work, they (spend) more time on outdoor activities.
7. I (allow) my children to go out if the weather (be) nice today.
8. People (not be) so frightened if less crimes (show) on TV.
9. If we (hurry) , we (catch) the bus.
10. If it (rain) , Nina (take) an umbrella with her.
Câu 3: Put the verbs in brackets into the gaps. Form a Conditional sentence - type 2 (chia động từ trong ngoặc theo công thức của câu điều kiện loại 2)
1. If I (meet) her, I (tell) her about your new job.
2. If the dish (not be) so hot, we (eat) it.
3. What (you/to do) if you (go) bankrupt?
4. He (give) me a helping hand if he (can) .
5. If he (not prepare) for the exam, he (not pass) it.
6. My mother (not be) angry with me if I (not get) bad marks.
7. We (not/to have) a pet if we (live) in a flat.
8. If he (can /speak) English well, he (have) many job opportunities.
9. If you (take) the 7:20 flight, you (must/ not/ change) at Heathrow.
10. I (not/ stay) any longer if I (have) no time.
Câu 4: Choose the correct phrase to complete the following sentences (Hoàn thành các câu dưới đây sử dụng cụm động từ phù hợp)
1. If you (turn / could turn / will turn) the volume down, the music (would sound / sounded / would have sounded) clearer.
2. This song (might win / will have won / wins) an award if it (was recorded / had been recorded / would be recorded) in a studio.
3. Your pencils (will not break / wouldn’t break / broke) if you (had packed / will pack / packed) your school bag more carefully.
4. If the boys (sleep / are sleeping / slept) soundly enough, they (did not feel / wouldn’t feel / wouldn’t have felt) sleepy every day.
5. (Would you like / Like you / Will you like) a new house if you (have / had / would have) enough money?
6. If he (had burned / would burn / burned) a fire, it (won’t be / wouldn’t be / isn’t) so cold.
7. I (don’t need / wouldn’t need / wouldn’t have needed) a computer to gather research if I (will have had / had / will have) my mobile phone.
8. If the students (kept / have kept / should keep) a diary, they (wouldn’t forget / wouldn’t have forgotten / must not forget) their homework so often.
9. If they (relax / relaxed / had relaxed) before the exam, they (would pass / would passed / will have passed) it.
10. I (wouldn’t go / wouldn’t have gone / go) on holiday if I (would be / were / would have been) you.
Câu 5: Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one (Viết lại các câu dưới đây sao cho nghĩa không đổi)
1. I am too hungry to do my work properly.
-> If I weren’t
2. Perhaps I could go on holiday in HCM city and visit the theme park there.
-> If I went
3. I don’t speak English well enough to find a job in a foreign company.
-> If I spoke
4. I think you should not marry her.
-> If I were
5. My dream is to become rich and travel around the world.
-> If I became
6. Supposing you were a billionaire, what would you do?
7. Why don’t you ask for her help? That is what I’d do.
-> If I
8. Imagine you live in Mars. How would you feel?
9. You should invest in that company. That’s what I’d do.
-> If I
10. You’d better live in the countryside.
-> If I