Câu điều kiện loại 3
Chào mừng các bạn đến với bài tập của mEnglish! Đây là bài thi mô phỏng thực tế do đội ngũ giáo viên của mEnglish biên soạn. Bài làm của các bạn sẽ được chấm điểm và thông báo kết quả ngay sau khi các bạn nộp bài.
Câu 1: Put the verbs in brackets into the gaps. Form a Conditional sentence - type 3 (chia động từ trong ngoặc theo công thức của câu điều kiện loại 3)
1. If the weather (be) nice, they (play) soccer.
2. If we (go) to the cinema, we (have) a romantic night together.
3. If John (learn) more words, he (not use) a dictionary.
4. If we (go) by plane, we (save) a lot of time.
5. If the teacher (explain) more carefully, I (understand) the lesson.
6. If they (invest) in the project, they (earn) a lot of money.
7. If the police (not come) on time, she (be killed) by the thief.
8. If you (buy) fresh food, your salad (taste) better.
9. If he (ask) me for help, I (help) him.
10. If he (speak) English faster, he (get) a higher mark.
Câu 2: Put the verbs in brackets into the gaps. Form a Conditional sentence - type 3 (chia động từ trong ngoặc theo công thức của câu điều kiện loại 3)
1. I (be) angry if you (refuse) to help me.
2. If he (know) you were in hospital, he (visit) you.
3. We (not come) on time if we (not catch) the train.
4. We (visit) Green Park if we (go) to London.
5. If you (not ask) me so many questions, I (concentrate) on my work.
6. If I (know) your number, I (phone) you.
7. If everyone (show up) on time, the director (not be) angry.
8. I (understand) him if he (speak) English.
9. I (come) to your party if I (not go) away.
10. If Mr. John (not park) there, he (not have) a fine.
Câu 3: Put the verbs in brackets into the gaps. Form a Conditional sentence - type 3 (chia động từ trong ngoặc theo công thức của câu điều kiện loại 3)
1. If you (check) your writing, it (not have) so many errors.
2. If it (not rain) , we (hold) a barbecue.
3. If I (not be) so tired, I (go out) with my friends.
4. If she (have) a backup system, she (not lose) all data.
5. If we (use) the town map, we (not get) lost.
6. If you (eat) more vegetables, you (not be) so fat.
7. If the police (not stop) him, he (have) an accident.
8. If he (not drive) so fast, I (catch) him.
9. If I (not cheat) during the test, I (not get) mark 0.
10. If I (not switch off) the radio, I (know) about the storm.
Câu 4: Put the verbs in brackets into the gaps. Form a Conditional sentence - type 3 (chia động từ trong ngoặc theo công thức của câu điều kiện loại 3)
1. If you (ask) me, I (help) you.
2. If we (go) to the conference, we (meet) a lot of VIPs.
3. If you (speak) more clearly, she (understand) you better.
4. If they (listen) to me, they (be) better.
5. I (write) you a postcard if I (have) your address.
6. If he (not / break) his arm, he (compete) in the second round.
7. If it (not/ rain) so heavily, we (walk) to the station.
8. We (swim) in the sea if the water (not / be) so cold.
9. If she (not / laugh) at him, he (not / leave) so early.
10. If she (realize) the red traffic light, she (stop).
Câu 5: Choose the correct phrase to complete the following sentences (Hoàn thành các câu dưới đây sử dụng cụm động từ phù hợp)
1. If we (turned / had turned / have turned) on the heating system yesterday, it (would not have been / were not / had not been) so cold in the room.
2. If I (hadn’t stopped / haven’t stopped / wouldn’t have stopped) him, he (have made / would have made / made) a terrible mistake.
3. The dog (hadn’t attacked / will not attack / would not have attacked) you if you (haven’t stepped / did not step / hadn’t stepped) on his tail.
4. If they (had bought / will buy / have bought) a new house, they (might not have had / lived / would live) to live in a bad condition.
5. The machine (might not broke / might not have broken / will not break) if he (tested / had tested / will test) it.
6. If she (had told / will tell / has told) me about her journey, I (would have informed / informed / had informed) her of the danger.
7. Your friends (wouldn't have laughed / will not laugh / do not laugh) at you if you (will wear / worn / hadn’t worn) casual clothes.
8. If the men (had / will have / had had) a map, they (will not get lost /did not get lost / wouldn’t have got lost) .
9. He (would have caught / would caught / would catch) the train if he (had hurried / hurries / will hurry) .
10. If you (turn down / will turn down / had turned down) the volume of your stereo, the neighbors (would not complain / did not complain / would not have complained) .