Đại từ phản thân
Chào mừng các bạn đến với bài tập của mEnglish! Đây là bài thi mô phỏng thực tế do đội ngũ giáo viên của mEnglish biên soạn. Bài làm của các bạn sẽ được chấm điểm và thông báo kết quả ngay sau khi các bạn nộp bài.
Câu 1: Fill in the gaps with the reflexive pronouns (Điền vào chỗ trống với đại từ phản thân)
1. It was pleasant to warm before a good fire.
2. There was so much noise that he couldn’t hear speak.
3. She was angry with for breaking her doll.
4. They look at in the looking-glass.
5. Hoa goes and hides behind the curtain.
6. I want to see Mrs. Thanh , not her husband.
7. You told me the story.
8. I hope you all will enjoy at the party.
9. You must learn your lesson . Nobody can do it for you.
10. Lan gave him that book yesterday.
Câu 2: Fill in the correct reflexive pronouns (Điền vào chỗ trống với đại từ phản thân)
1. I did not want to believe it and then I saw the UFO .
2. Ms. Tam looked at in the mirror.
3. Tom you'll have to do your homework .
4. You don't need to help them. They can do it .
5. I introduced to my new colleague.
6. Girls, can you make your beds ?
7. My mother made a pullover.
8. What happens when a fighting fish sees in the mirror?
9. My brother decided to repair the car .
10. We can move the fridge .
Câu 3: Complete the following sentences with a proper "Reflexive Pronoun" (Điền vào chỗ trống với đại từ phản thân)
1. Julie is buying a new skirt.
2. I always make a hamburger for lunch.
3. He is going to make a cup of coffee.
4. Different people enjoy in different ways.
5. Are you enjoying at the party, Tom?
6. He says that he will kill if he cannot get married to Janet.
7. The cat saw in the mirror and got frightened.
8. Be careful with that sharp knife, you may cut .
9. He bought some cakes for last night.
10. Bring another key. The boys have locked in the room.
Câu 4: Complete the following sentences with a proper "Reflexive Pronoun" (Điền vào chỗ trống với đại từ phản thân)
1. Take your coat off and make comfortable
2. Did you hurt when you fell down?
3. Mr. Brown introduced to my father.
4. This photograph of mine is terrible. I cannot recognize .
5. Take a glass and pour a drink and join the party.
6. Calm down a moment and control .
7. Whenever my mother gets sick, she always tries to cure with medicines.
8. My father is frightened of getting fat. He weighs every morning.
9. She went down to the river and drowned .
10. We are defending against thieves.
Câu 5: Fill in the gaps with the reflexive pronouns (Điền vào chỗ trống với đại từ phản thân)
1. John hurt when climbing the tree.
2. Did she make a cup of tea?
3. The wild monkey looked at in the mirror.
4. They are talking to in the room.
5. We look after while our mother is away.
6. My brother cut with a razor while he was shaving this morning.
7. Look at in a mirror. You look very angry.
8. He went berserk and shot
9. Those young girls call actresses
10. We enjoyed at the party last night.