Đại từ sở hữu
Chào mừng các bạn đến với bài tập của mEnglish! Đây là bài thi mô phỏng thực tế do đội ngũ giáo viên của mEnglish biên soạn. Bài làm của các bạn sẽ được chấm điểm và thông báo kết quả ngay sau khi các bạn nộp bài.
Câu 1: Replace the personal pronouns by possessive pronouns (Thay thế các đại từ nhân xưng sau bằng các đại từ sở hữu)
1. This pen is (you).
2. The book is (I).
3. The white car is (we).
4. The watch is (she).
5. We met the Smiths two days ago. This house is (they).
6. The suitcase is (he).
7. The blue hat is (she).
8. In our garden, there is a bird. The nest is (it).
9. This dog is (we).
10. This was not my fault. It was (he).
Câu 2: Replace the personal pronouns by possessive pronouns (Thay thế các đại từ nhân xưng sau bằng các đại từ sở hữu)
1. Our neighbor’s house is bigger than (we)
2. Those are not our children. are in the cinema now. (we)
3. My teacher always confuses your name with (I)
4. My book is more interesting than I think. (you)
5. Ritar wears ear-rings, but are more expensive than hers. (I)
6. This pencil isn't ; it is mine, (you)
7. We are listening to our teacher, not (you)
8. Please pass these books to your friends. They are (they)
9. Their car is more expensive than (we)
10. There are some books on the desk, but they are not (I)
Câu 3: Replace the personal pronouns by possessive pronouns (Thay thế các đại từ nhân xưng sau bằng các đại từ sở hữu)
1. Is your brother a businessman? is a medical doctor. (I)
2. There is a car in front of the building. Is it ? (you)
3. Tom's bag is very heavy, but is very light. (I)
4. Our house is near the school, but is not. (they)
5. My father is more successful than (she)
6. Don't bother to bring a camera; you can use (I)
7. Susan’s dog is more playful than (you)
8. My girlfriend is from Hanoi, what about ? Where is she from? (you)
9. My brother and I both have sports car; his car is white and is black. (I)
10. Our children want to go camping this summer; what about ? (you)
Câu 4: Complete the sentences with the suitable possessive pronouns (Hoàn thành các câu sau đây sử dụng đại từ sở hữu phù hợp)
1. I know Susan very well. She is a very good friend of .
2. I think these bicycles are Hoa's and yours. - Oh yes, they are .
3. Where are your seats? I am looking for but I can't find it.
4. Is this car yours? - Yes, it's .
5. Is that Lien's coat? - No, it isn't .
6. Julia, this cardigan isn't mine. Is it ?
7. Where is Peter and Mary's house? - is in East street.
8. Nam has his cap but Hung hasn't .
9. I saw Loan and Minh with son in the park yesterday
10. Her favorite sport is football but is tennis. I play a lot in summer.
Câu 5: Choose the correct words to complete the sentence (Chọn từ đúng để hoàn thành câu)
1. She put her arm through (my/mine).
2. I think I just saw a dog in front of your house? Is it (your/ yours).
3. I can’t turn on my computer. I think it’s broken. Mary is not in today. Can I use ? (her/ hers)
4. This jacket is not . I‘ve borrowed it from my brother. (my/ mine)
5. Ralph wants to take my car this evening because broke down last night. (his/ he)
6. They are not my gloves. Are they ? (your/ yours)
7. Is this mobile phone ? – Oh, yes, thanks. I nearly forgot it. (your/ yours)
8. Her hat is red but is white. (mine/ my)
9. Which glass is ? – this is mine (your/yours)
10. This dress is not . She bought it last Sunday. (her/ hers)