Giới từ chỉ thời gian
Chào mừng các bạn đến với bài tập của mEnglish! Đây là bài thi mô phỏng thực tế do đội ngũ giáo viên của mEnglish biên soạn. Bài làm của các bạn sẽ được chấm điểm và thông báo kết quả ngay sau khi các bạn nộp bài.
Câu 1: Fill in the blanks with one suitable prepositions of time (Điền vào chỗ trống giới từ chỉ thời gian thích hợp)
1. The new academic year will begin 11th August and finish 30th June.
2. He came home midnight yesterday.
3. My plane arrived 5 o’ clock the morning.
4. My grandmother was born 1924, this year she will be 90 years old.
5. Have you got any special business the weekend?
6. Hurry up! Our train will leave five minutes.
7. I will meet her Tuesday.
8. My mother has worked overseas two years.
9. So we will see each other again Tuesday morning about 10.
10. In Vietnam, children start school the age of 6.
Câu 2: Fill in the blanks with one suitable prepositions of time (Điền vào chỗ trống với từ chỉ thời gian thích hợp)
1. There’s a lot of work today so I’ll be at the office 7 o’ clock.
2. I have to go out now I’ll be back half an hour.
3. He suddenly felt ill the examination so he couldn’t do it very well.
4. My grandmother worked in the garden 3 o’clock seven o’clock.
5. We got married 2005 3 years in relationship.
6. The task is not very difficult, you will do it just a day.
7. We have been friends 20 years.
8. We left the party midnight.
9. The accident happened 2 o’ clock yesterday.
10. She doesn’t go to work the morning so she can look after the child for you.
Câu 3: Fill in the blanks with one suitable prepositions of time (Điền từ vào chỗ trống với giới từ chỉ thời gian thích hợp)
1. He finished his university last month and he is finding a job the moment.
2. They will raise the price of electricity October.
3. I haven’t had an opportunity to visit my hometown Christmas.
4. I usually get up late Sunday morning when I don’t have to go to work.
5. There are usually a lot of parties New Years Eve.
6. I usually do my homework the evening after having dinner.
7. She started dancing 6 and now she can dance very beautifully.
8. She learned to cook only three weeks.
9. I didn’t get home 8 p.m. yesterday because I had to work overtime.
10. In summer he often goes to church Sundays.
Câu 4: Fill in the blanks with one suitable prepositions of time (Điền vào chỗ trống với giới từ thích hợp)
1. When I have free time, I take a walk around the town night.
2. Have you got anything to do Friday night?
3. We have been waiting for him over an hour.
4. You have studied hard the week, so you can relax week-ends.
5. His wedding will be February 14th, please arrange your time to come.
6. He published his first book the age of twelve and it was welcomed by a big audience.
7. I have to leave five minutes. My husband is waiting for me downstairs.
8. I’ve been waiting for her an hour.
9. They always take a two-week vacation spring.
10. They finished their project April.
Câu 5: Fill in the blanks with one suitable prepositions of time
1. Our lesson starts 7. You are half an hour late!
2. We had a lot of fun our holidays.
3. I woke up two last night I couldn’t sleep back four.
4. He is always sleepy the morning so it will be better to ask for his permission the afternoon.
5. I haven't eaten pizza nearly 1 month.
6. If you train hard, you will become famous one year.
7. In our company, we can wear casual clothes to work Friday.
8. In some western countries, children can take a short holiday winter.
9. Is everyone free Saturday night? We want to have a small party.
10. I cannot leave the office 5.00 p.m.