Giới từ chỉ trạng thái
Chào mừng các bạn đến với bài tập của mEnglish! Đây là bài thi mô phỏng thực tế do đội ngũ giáo viên của mEnglish biên soạn. Bài làm của các bạn sẽ được chấm điểm và thông báo kết quả ngay sau khi các bạn nộp bài.
Câu 1: Fill in the blanks with at, on, in, to, into or by (Điền từ vào chỗ trống với at, on, into hoặc by)
1. I will go the bank today, I want to open a savings account.
2. My boss has just returned Rome, his hometown to attend his father’s funeral.
3. We arrived the airport at 9.00, so we had a lot of time to walk around.
4. Have you ever been Disney Land?
5. The robbers got a red car and drove off.
6. The whole team went the party together a taxi.
7. Get the train at the next station.
8. The man chased by the police ran the shop.
9. The bird flew the room through the window.
10. I had never been a hockey match before so I was very excited.
Câu 2: Fill in the blanks with at, on, in, to, into or by (Điền từ vào chỗ trống với at, on, into hoặc by)
1. I usually go to work car but today I went by bus as my car has broken down.
2. We drove her the station our way to work.
3. People who have fear of height don’t want to travel plane.
4. Does the train stop York?
5. What time did you arrive school?
6. When we arrived the hotel, the receptionist told us that it was full.
7. I’ve always dreamt of going Greece
8. I went bed late last night as I had a lot of homework to do.
9. This is a big step our goals of improving people’s living standards.
10. He rushed the store and asked for some bandaid.
Câu 3: Choose the correct option to complete the sentences (Tìm lựa chọn đúng để hoàn thành câu)
1. Every day we practice by walking (up / down / over) to the top of the mountain and cycling (through / down / up) to the bottom again.
2. The trainer whistled and all the boys jumped (up / down / into) the swimming pool at the same time.
3. They drove (across / down / over) the country in a caravan to learn about the living habits of different groups of people.
4. You shouldn’t walk (through / down / under) a ladder, it is believed to bring some unlucky things to you.
5. The athletes ran (through / around / up) the track for many times to improve their endurance.
6. He hurt himself quite badly when falling (over / down / off) his bike yesterday.
7. The first person to swim (into / across / through) the English Channel was Mathew Webb, in 1875.
8. When he was trying to jump (across / over / through) a hump in the street, he fell and got hurt.
9. My friend has always dreamt of sailing (over / around / to) the world in a day.
10. The cat is climbing (up / down / over) a tree to catch the bird.
Câu 4: Choose the correct option to complete the sentences(Tìm lựa chọn đúng để hoàn thành câu)
1. The accident happened when I was skiing (off / down / into) the hill.
2. Base jumping is not for the faint-hearted. It’s really dangerous to jump (off / into / over) a building even if you have a parachute.
3. Stunt motorcyclists sometimes jump (out of / into / over) cars or even buses and hurt themselves.
4. We sailed slowly (along / beside / near) the river, enjoying the beautiful scenery of spring.
5. Get (out / out of / off) the car now! I have to take you to school.
6. A group of young men keen on adventures have decided to drive (along / around / across) the Sahara desert.
7. The Red Riding Hood walked (into / through / over) a beautiful forest where she met a wolf.
8. If you are afraid of heights, don't look (up / down / over) when you are climbing the mountain.
9. When I walked (in / into / to) the class, all students stopped talking and stood up.
10. If you dare to walk (through / in / at) that door, you can never come back.