Liên từ kết hợp
Chào mừng các bạn đến với bài tập của mEnglish! Đây là bài thi mô phỏng thực tế do đội ngũ giáo viên của mEnglish biên soạn. Bài làm của các bạn sẽ được chấm điểm và thông báo kết quả ngay sau khi các bạn nộp bài.
Câu 1: Choose the best conjunctions to complete the sentences (Chọn liên từ thích hợp nhất để hoàn thành câu)
1. I went shopping on Sunday (or / and / but) bought some new clothes.
2. I've just had dinner (and / for / so) I don’t want to eat anything now.
3. You can ring Sue (but / and / yet) ask her what time her train will come.
4. Don't tell mom what we are doing for her birthday party (or / nor / yet) you'll spoil the surprise
5. This year I will save my money (and / for / nor) next year I will have a long holiday in Europe.
6. Would you like me to help you with your typing work (and / so / or) can I go home now?
7. Travelling by air is fast and convenient, (and / yet / for) the problem is I am air-sick!
8. It’s a nice day today. Let's go out to dinner (yet / or / and) see a movie
9. I like living in the city (and / but / so) my brother prefers living in the country
10. She has been appointed the manager of sales (yet / so / but) she's very happy
Câu 2: Choose the best conjunctions to complete the sentences (Chọn liên từ thích hợp nhất để hoàn thành câu)
1. You're thirty now. It's time that you settled down (but / and / so) got married?
2. I had a great Christmas bonus from work this year (or / for / so) I can have a good vacation this year
3. Your exam is coming. You should study hard now (so / and / or) you'll fail it.
4. The taxi stopped at the train station (for / and / nor) two men got out of it.
5. I didn’t visit my family (nor / or / and) my friends because I was too busy with my business.
6. I didn’t want to have to sell my car (and / but / so) I badly needed the money.
7. My grandfather fell down the stairs yesterday (and / yet / or) sprained his ankle
8. I can’t be home for Christmas (so / and / but) I will surely come for New Year's.
9. He got angry with her, (so / yet / for) she went out without saying a word.
10. Can you stop at the shop (but / and / so) buy me some milk on your way home from work?
Câu 3: Choose the best conjunctions to complete the sentences (Chọn liên từ thích hợp nhất để hoàn thành câu)
1. Are you free this weekend (and / or / for) will you still work? I need some help moving to my new house.
2. You've been working hard all day. Why don't you sit down (and / so / but) have a rest?
3. She wasn’t in the office when I rang (so / for / yet) I left a message for her.
4. I've cut down fat intake in my diet (and / so / but) I'm not losing any weight.
5. Will you take this milk chocolate (and / or / yet) would you prefer some biscuits?
6. It's very cold outside. Take your warm coat (so / or / but) you will get cold.
7. I'm sorry I couldn’t come to your birthday party yesterday, my car broke down (and / but / so) I couldn’t find a garage to have it fixed.
8. He passed the exam to the university (yet / for / so) his parents bought him an Iphone.
9. We left very early this morning (yet / and / or) there was still a traffic jam on the freeway.
10. You are too lazy. You just sit around the house all day long (nor / or / and) do nothing.
Câu 4: Fill in each blank with a correct conjunction (Chọn liên từ thích hợp nhất để hoàn thành câu)
1. He was very stubborn. We advised him not to go there alone at night, he went away.
2. We all know that life in the mountain areas is very difficult inconvenient.
3. He was very sick, his parents needed to ask the teacher for his absence from class yesterday.
4. In the old house, we saw spiders, bats, a ghost!
5. I watched a horror film and couldn’t sleep last night, I was so scared.
6. He decided to quit his $10,000 job, he was dissatisfied with the company’s business ethics.
7. He didn't call home, did he write a message to anyone.
8. When I came back home yesterday, I felt sick, I went to bed.
9. Jimmy had better get rid of smoking, he will have some health problems
10. Would you like me to help you with that can you handle it alone?
Câu 5: Fill in each blank with a correct conjunction (Điền vào chỗ trống với liên từ đúng)
1. This old woman spoke neither English Chinese.
2. She tried to persuade him to buy the product he refused.
3. I worked hard all day and was very tired I went to bed early.
4. We have tickets for the cinema the opera. Where would you like to go?
5. What would you recommend: the Italian restaurant the French one?
6. Will we stay home tonight will we go out to the cinema?
7. He may do the work by himself, he always wants other to serve him!
8. He passed the exams with very good results, he studied very hard.
9. I'm quite good at English, my favorite subject is history.
10. Chris wanted to buy a new pair of shoes he asked his parents for some money.