Phân biệt chủ động và bị động
Chào mừng các bạn đến với bài tập của mEnglish! Đây là bài thi mô phỏng thực tế do đội ngũ giáo viên của mEnglish biên soạn. Bài làm của các bạn sẽ được chấm điểm và thông báo kết quả ngay sau khi các bạn nộp bài.
Câu 1: Choose the correct choice of verb form to the sentences (Chọn dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc)
1. The news about the air crash (shocked / was shocked) everyone.
2. My mother (has been worked / has been working) at the National Hospital since her graduation.
3. Little information (was released / released) about the accident at that time.
4. We (will be published / will publish) our research next year.
5. He (has been forgotten / has forgotten) the girl's name now.
6. The secretary (was assigned / assigned) to her new boss yesterday.
7. The decision (is going to be made / is going to make) by the committee tomorrow.
8. $10,000 (will be awarded / will award) to person who gets the first prize.
9. When we arrived, the crowd (had been dispersed / had dispersed) by the police.
10. The accident (happened / was happened) at 3.00 yesterday on the high way.
Câu 2: Choose the correct choice of verb form to the sentences (Chọn dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc)
1. Hundreds of houses were damaged by a hurricane which (swept/was swept) across the north of the United States last night.
2. The River Reiner (burst/was burst) its banks after heavy rain.
3. The fire fighters managed to (rescue/were rescued) many people from the floods.
4. Hundreds of calls for help (received/were received) by the fire fighters.
5. Wind speeds (reached/were reached) ninety miles an hour in some places.
6. Roads (blocked/were blocked) by fallen trees.
7. All electricity lines (brought/were brought) down, leaving the city with the entire dark.
8. "Everything possible (is doing/is being done) to get things back to normal," a spokesman said.
9. One young girl (took/was taken) to hospital after the fire fighters found her caught in the wreck.
10. She has now (released /been released) from hospital in a good health condition.
Câu 3: Put the verbs in the brackets into their correct forms. Decide if they are passive or active (Chia dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc. Chọn thể chủ động hoặc bị động phù hợp)
1. The cat (kill) the mouse by the time we got home.
2. My mother (prepare) dinner at the moment.
3. This house (build) by my grandfather 20 years ago.
4. Alice (keep) waiting for a long time before she could meet the doctor.
5. Mother (make) a cake while father was watching TV.
6. The postman (bite) by the dog yesterday
7. The bank robbers (already / arrest) .
8. The accused man (sentence) to 10 years in prison by the judge.
9. My dog always (chase) my cat.
10. My letter (send) before I realized that I had forgotten to put on a stamp.
Câu 4: Put the verbs in the brackets into their correct forms. Decide if they are passive or active (Chia dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc. Chọn thể chủ động hoặc bị động phù hợp)
1. The front fence (paint) yesterday by Tom and his friends.
2. My little daughter (paint) this picture when she was 5.
3. Michael Schumacher (compete) on behalf of Ferrari in 2003.
4. In the UK and some other countries, people (drive) on the left.
5. Public transports like buses and trains (usually/drive) by men.
6. The 'La Stampa' newspaper (read) by two million people in Italy.
7. You will have to wait for a while as the doctor (examine) another patient.
8. Don't go into the treatment room now. Another patient (examine)
9. Acupuncture (become) more and more popular over the last few years.
10. This card (must/insert) this way up.
Câu 5: Put the verbs in the brackets into their correct forms. Decide if they are passive or active (Chia dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc. Chọn thể chủ động hoặc bị động phù hợp)
1. I (learn) to drive when I was in my grade 12.
2. I (teach) to drive by my father.
3. Your application letter (should/ handwrite).
4. The new secretary (type) at 100 wpm.
5. A new shopping mall (currently/build) at the moment.
6. A temperature of 40 degrees centigrade (consider) normal in summer in our town.
7. Our store (break into) last night! Call the police!!!!
8. The burglars (take away) a lot of valuable items last week.
9. The Queen (open) the bridge tomorrow.
10. The bridge (destroy) by the storm last night.
Câu 6: Put the verbs in the brackets into their correct forms. Decide if they are passive or active (Chia dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc. Chọn thể chủ động hoặc bị động phù hợp)
The Statue of Liberty
1. The Statue of Liberty, which is the symbol of New York, (not make) by the Americans but given to the United States by France.
2. It (be) a gift to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the United States.
3. The Statue of Liberty (design) by Frederic Auguste Bartholdi.
4. It (complete) in France in July 1884.
5. In 350 pieces, the statue then (ship) to New York, where it arrived on 17 June 1885.
6. The pieces were put together and the opening ceremony (take) place on 28 October 1886.
7. The Statue of Liberty (be) 46 m high (93 m including the base).
8. The statue (represent) the goddess of liberty.
9. She (hold) a torch in her right hand and a tablet in her left hand.
10. On the tablet you (see / can) the date of the Declaration of Independence (July 4, 1776). Every year, the Statue of Liberty is visited by many people from all over the world.
Câu 7: Complete these sentences with one of the following verbs in the correct form
ARREST - WAKE - PULL - CHECK - TRANSLATE
FIND - DRIVE - MAKE - SPEND - TAKE
1. The committee will not the decision until the next meeting.
2. That building is dangerous. It ought to down before it falls down.
3. When you go through Customs, your luggage may by a customs officer.
4. I told the hotel receptionist that I wanted to up at 6:30.
5. Her new book will probably into a number of foreign languages.
6. If you were committed to a crime, you'd .
7. The police are looking for the suspects. They can't anywhere.
8. Do you think that the government should on the military?
9. The injured woman couldn't walk and had to to hospital
10. I don't mind driving, but I prefer to by other people
Câu 8: Choose the best completion to the sentences
1. Our flight___already___when we arrived at the airport.
2. The suspect was questioned___the police for several hours.
3. The results of the examination will___in 2 weeks.
4. We___to London many times. We're going again next month.
5. When we arrived, the building was empty. People must have___to leave it.
6. By the time father got home, mother___their meal.
7. He___for the school football team.
8. He___our top archaeologist.
9. Opp! I ___to tell him the news. I was very busy.
10. This topic___ hundreds of times.
Câu 9: Choose the best completion to the sentences (Chọn đáp án đúng nhất)
1. CNN is the top news channel. It___ by millions of viewers all over the world.
2. We need to___our telephone bill at the end of the month.
3. Your child should try___ how to look after himself!
4. Regular exercise___ good for you
5. They___ to come early to help with the preparation work.
6. Our baby ___ after by his grandmother that afternoon.
7. They ___to arrive on time.
8. His son should have___ to the doctor right away.
9. My sister wants___ photograph with her two closest friends.
10. His parents ___very strict.
Câu 10: Choose the most appropriate answer (Chọn phương án đúng)
1. Coffee ___ in the central area of Vietnam.
2. Romeo and Juliet ___ by Shakespeare and represents one of his best plays.
3. This table___ from plastic.
4. Call the ambulance! Three people ___ in a fight.
5. This cathedral___ in the 15th century.
6. The compass ___ since the 12th century.
7. I had to wait in the hotel lobby for 15 minutes while a room maid___ .
8. The reason for this breakdown___ by our technicians at the moment. We hope to find a solution soon
9. By the time I came back, he___ the report and left the office.
10. Our new advertisement ___ on TV from next week.