So sánh bằng
Chào mừng các bạn đến với bài tập của mEnglish! Đây là bài thi mô phỏng thực tế do đội ngũ giáo viên của mEnglish biên soạn. Bài làm của các bạn sẽ được chấm điểm và thông báo kết quả ngay sau khi các bạn nộp bài.
Câu 1: Fill in the comparison with as ... as (hoàn thành các câu dưới đây sử dụng cấu trúc as…as)
1. I am (tall) my sister.
2. She is (beautiful) her mother.
3. This student is (crazy) as his brother.
4. A car can run (fast) a train.
5. The history teacher is (not / strict) the literature teacher.
6. Your shirt is (not / trendy) mine.
7. Matrix II was (not / interesting) Matrix I.
8. This dish (not / taste / good) the one I had yesterday.
9. I can do (many / press-ups) you.
10. He (not / earn / much / money) you do.
Câu 2: Fill in the comparison with as ... as (hoàn thành các câu dưới đây sử dụng cấu trúc as…as, not as…as)
1. Mercedes car is Fiat car. (fast)
2. I am my older brother. (not / tall)
3. The violin is the cello. (not / low)
4. Today, his performance is yesterday’s. (bad)
5. I am her about our future. (optimistic)
6. Today it's yesterday. (not /windy)
7. The main course was the starter. (delicious)
8. An apple is a grape. (not / sweet)
9. His partner is him. (brave)
10. Silver is gold. (not / heavy)
Câu 3: Fill in the comparison with as ... as (hoàn thành các câu dưới đây sử dụng cấu trúc as…as, not as…as)
1. She is her mother. She is much fatter. (thin)
2. Our assignment is theirs. It's of the same quality. (good)
3. His wife earns more than him. His salary is her. (high)
4. My grandmother is my grandfather. They were both born in 1330. (old)
5. She is me. We are both 1.6m in height. (tall)
6. She is her brother. She can't afford a house. (rich)
7. Today it is yesterday. I feel cold. (warm)
8. My room is yours. They're of the same size. (big)
9. This city is that city. The difference is clear. (small)
10. He is his son. His son has got a higher IQ score. (smart)
Câu 4: Fill in the comparison with as ... as (hoàn thành các câu dưới đây sử dụng cấu trúc as…as, not as…as)
1. I am her. We both feel anxious. (nervous)
2. She is her husband. Her husband is two years younger than her. (young)
3. My computer was hers. We both paid the same price. (cheap)
4. Jane is her brother. His behaviour is more mature. (responsible)
5. This concert was the previous one. The audience left early again. (boring)
6. She is an actress. I really admire her beauty. (beautiful)
7. Result is attitude. Traits of character only count. (important)
8. This math exercise was the other one. It was more difficult to solve. (easy)
9. The play was I expected it to be. I really enjoyed it. (interesting)
10. I'm I was before. Everything is normal again. (happy)
Câu 5: Put the words in the correct order (sắp xếp lại trật tự từ trong câu)
1. as / Peter / works / Jenny / hard / as .
2. as / my / is / as / bag / heavy / your / bag / not.
3. fast / my / yours / runs / as / as / car.
4. as / our / is / as / your / nice / house.
5. not / lion / a / is / dangerous / tiger / as / a / so.
6. not / it / is / as / was / cold / it / yesterday /as.
7. as / Sarah's hair / Sylvia's / is / not / as / long.
8. as / just / daughter / is / beautiful / my / yours / as.
9. far / is / England / not / as / as / India.
10. other / not / is / this / coat / just / as / as / the /coat / expensive.