Thể giả định dùng với động từ
Chào mừng các bạn đến với bài tập của mEnglish! Đây là bài thi mô phỏng thực tế do đội ngũ giáo viên của mEnglish biên soạn. Bài làm của các bạn sẽ được chấm điểm và thông báo kết quả ngay sau khi các bạn nộp bài.
Câu 1: Rewrite the sentences with the words given. Mind the subjunctive (Viết lại các câu sau sử dụng từ cho sẵn, chú ý thể giả định)
1. My boss demanded us to stay late to finish all our work.
-> My boss demanded that .
2. My doctor said, ‘You shouldn’t do exercise for a week until your blood pressure goes down’.
-> My doctor asked that .
3. He urged me to write him a reference letter for his new job.
-> He urged that .
4. “I think we should try a new marketing campaign”, said Peter
-> Peter proposed that .
5. My mother wanted me to study business management in the university.
-> My mother preferred that .
6. “Deliver the parcel to this address within this afternoon”, said the foreman.
-> The foreman requested that the parcel .
7. “Drivers must limit their speed under 30 kilometers per hour”, said the new law.
-> The new law stipulated that .
8. “Don’t interfere in our affairs”, said the man to his wife.
-> The man required that .
9. “You can’t use my computer in any circumstances, Peter”, his father asked.
-> Peter’s father asked that .
10. “You must really deliver the sofa today. I badly need it,” the old lady said.
-> The old lady insisted that .
Câu 2: Rewrite the sentences with the words given. Mind the subjunctive (Viết lại các câu sau sử dụng từ cho sẵn, chú ý thể giả định)
1. “Don’t spend too much time on computer games, Peter!” said the teacher.
-> The teacher moved that .
2. “Why don’t you apply for that job? It’s very suitable with you, Joanna,” said Peter.
-> Peter suggested that .
3. “You ought to finish this report before leaving the office,” said the supervisor to Tom.
-> The supervisor demanded that .
4. “Never overdraw your account, Jim”, said his mother
-> Jim’s mother insisted that .
5. “Your assignment must be handed in by this Friday,” said the teacher.
-> The teacher asked us .
6. Our director asked us to come to the meeting early.
-> Our director requested that .
7. “New staff mustn’t be absent from the orientation program”, said the manager.
-> The manager demanded that .
8. “You really need to improve your English if you want to find a job in the future,” said my teacher.
-> My teacher advised me .
9. “Tidy your room before leaving”, said the landlord.
-> The landlord asked us .
10. “You can’t turn down that job offer! It’s too excellent!” said Jim
-> Jim insisted that .