Thể giả định tổng hợp
Chào mừng các bạn đến với bài tập của mEnglish! Đây là bài thi mô phỏng thực tế do đội ngũ giáo viên của mEnglish biên soạn. Bài làm của các bạn sẽ được chấm điểm và thông báo kết quả ngay sau khi các bạn nộp bài.
Câu 1: Write “T” if the sentence is TRUE, “F” if it is FALSE (Viết "T" với câu đúng, "F" với câu sai)
1. I propose that the vote will be conducted as scheduled
2. The Board of Management accepted the request that the working hours are shortened
3. It is imperative to come to the meeting on time.
4. She ignored her mother’s suggestion that she get up early to do morning exercise.
5. The new law stipulates that everyone have his car checked at least once a year.
6. She insisted that they would withdraw their products from the market.
7. It is important to work out the solutions to this product crisis immediately.
8. She wanted to move that the committee not make a discussion on this issue yet.
9. The Prime Minister decreed that the new tax laws took effect the following month.
10. It is imperative that you must bring your identification card to the testing room.
Câu 2: Choose one incorrect word or phrase among the underlined ones (Chọn từ hoặc cụm từ sai trong các câu sau)
1. Many architects prefer that a house is roofed by a garden to protect it from the sun radiation.
2. Despite his mother’s insistence that he will appear in the family party, he didn’t show.
3. It is necessary that vitamins are supplied to the body in moderate amount to motivate growth to occur
4. The school requires that every student registers at least 18 credits for this term.
5. When learning a foreign language, it is essential the practice to retain a high level of proficiency.
6. It is important that protect the wide life to maintain the world’s ecological balance.
7. The government refused the terrorist’s demand that the airline must provide them with a plane in 2 hours.
8. He regretted not taking his parents’ advice that he dropped the cluB
9. The foreign student advisor required that I improved my English before enrolling at the university.
10. As we are recruiting teachers for primary school, it is essential that applications are handwritten.
Câu 3: Put the verbs in brackets into the correct form. Mind the negative (Chia dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc, chú ý thể phủ định)
1. It is imperative that all the new students (attend) the orientation program.
2. If I (be) you, I would not buy that second-hand car.
3. It is obligatory that every student (wear) a uniform to school on Monday.
4. I urged that my son (do) his homework before watching TV.
5. The doctor advised that she (move) to a warmer climate.
6. The boss asks that new staff (stay) over time to prepare for the meeting.
7. If you (be) here, you could give us some good advice.
8. It is important that your children (watch) TV so much.
9. After his noisy party, the landlord requested John (move) out of the apartment.
10. We want the windows (be) washed before Friday.
Câu 4: Choose the best answer in brackets to complete the sentences (Chọn phương án đúng trong ngoặc để hoàn thành câu)
1. My father asked me (do/ to do/ doing) my homework after having dinner.
2. Linda suggested that they (go/ are going/ went) together so that they could help each other on the way.
3. It is necessary that she (understand/ understands/ understood) the lessons carefully.
4. She (said/told/ recommended) that they try an Italian restaurant for their dinner.
5. We (asked/ told/ suggested) working collaboratively on the project.
6. It is (recommended/ recommending/ recommends) that we try the cleaning service of a local company.
7. It is urgent that she (reports/ report/ is reporting) the case to the police now.
8. The teacher requested that all students (leave/ to leave/ left) the room when there was a loud fire alarm.
9. One friend of mine suggested (to go/ going/ go) hiking this weekend.
10. It was important that he (sign/ signs/ signed) the paper admitting his guilt.
Câu 5: Choose the best answer in brackets to complete the sentences (Chọn phương án đúng trong ngoặc để hoàn thành câu)
1. If I (am / was/ were) in your position, I would not reject his proposal in such a straight way.
2. If you (could/shall/ should) ever see him, please remind him to return me the book.
3. She (requested/ said/ suggested/ told) that we didn’t have enough qualifications to do the job.
4. It is important (that she remember/ remembering/ to remember) that practice makes perfect.
5. Our teacher requested the essay (be handed in / should hand in/ was handed in) by this Friday.
6. The nurse (suggested / demanded / moved) taking this medicine twice a day.
7. He asked his students (do / to do / doing) the exercise again and again when they got it wrong.
8. I’d rather you (not smoke / did not smoke / do not smoke) here as it may harm the children.
9. If only I (know / knew / had known) her new address, I would be able to visit her.
10. The new law requires that cigarettes producers (pay / to pay / must pay) higher taxes.
Câu 6: Choose the correct completion to the sentences (Chọn phương án đúng nhất để hoàn thành câu)
1. The World Bank requested that the government ____ its fiscal policy.
2. If only he ____ more tactful, he would be more popular in his company.
3. If the price ___ cheaper, we would have bought that second-hand car.
4. The chairman moved that new staff ____ about the company’s culture and regulations quickly.
5. I wish it ____ warmer. I can’t stand this kind of weather any more.
6. The director demanded that the sales team ____ its results
7. If James ____ better behaved, he would get on well with people in his neighborhood.
8. The commission required that the minister ____after his wrong doing
9. I am tired and would rather you ___ the washing today.
10. The emperor demanded that the builders ___ the construction work as soon as possible.
Câu 7: Choose the correct completion to the sentences (Chọn phương án đúng để hoàn thành câu)
1. “What’s your suggestion?”
2. Some deputies are insisting that hospital fees ___to ensure that the poor can access medical treatment
3. It is recommended by many linguists ___to associate words and their meanings.
4. It is necessary ___our holiday in advance, so that we can book cheap flights and hotel.
5. She insisted that her husband___her to the party.
6. “What do you suggest ___about our financial difficulty?”
“I think you should seek advice from management consultants”.
7. A devastating storm is approaching our town. The government requires that the area ___evacuated quickly.
8. “I didn’t see you in the sales conference in Brussels last week”
“Yes, I was sick at that time and my doctor advised me ___in bed for several days”.
9. “Should I pay for the meal?”
“No, John will, then everybody ___ supposed to pay him.”
10. Employers often require that candidates ___.
Câu 8: Complete the sentences, using the idea of the words in parentheses. The first has been done as an example (Hoàn thành các câu sau sử dụng ý của các từ cho sẵn ở câu viết lại. Xem ví dụ 1)
1. (You should organize a camping trip)
-> The students proposed that school organize a camping trip.
2. (Tom suggested that the teacher should divide the class into two groups)
-> Tom recommended that the class
3. (You must call home immediately when you arrive at Heathrow airport)
-> Diana’s parents insisted that she
4. (We must tell him the truth about his disease)
-> It is necessary that he
5. (Fasten your seatbelts during taking off and landing)
-> The cabin crew demanded that all passengers
6. (Lin, you should improve your language competence before joining the course)
-> The advisor suggested that Lin
7. (You must follow the manual instructions strictly)
-> It is important that you
8. (Please mail these letters within this afternoon.)
-> The director requests that these letters
9. (Soldiers must obey their officers)
-> It is imperative that soldiers
10. (Someone should sound the fire alarm when there is a fire)
-> It is important that the fire alarm
Câu 9: Rewrite the sentences, using the subjunctive mood (Viết lại các câu sau sử dụng thể giả định)
1. She asked him to carry the heavy boxes to her room on the second floor.
-> She requested that he
2. Jeremy wanted the customers to pay him in cash.
-> Jeremy asked that the customers
3. The robber forced me to give him all my money
-> The robber requested that I
4. My supervisor said we had to finish the typing task in just 2 hours.
-> My supervisor required that the typing task
5. "He should send it via express mail.”
-> I suggested that he
6. "Don’t touch that button at any time," John told his child.
-> John demanded that his child
7. "Could you help me rearrange the seats?" Tom asked me.
-> Tom requested that I
8. "Can you work this weekend? There is an urgent task." Sue's boss asked.
-> Sue's boss asked that she
9. "You mustn’t talk in my class!" Professor James requested.
-> Professor James requested that we
10. "Can you deliver this parcel to me by this Friday?”
-> I’d rather
Câu 10: Rewrite the following sentences, beginning with the words given (Viết lại câu sử dụng từ cho sẵn)
1. “Don’t mention his wife’s death in his presence,” Susan requested.
-> Susan requested that we
2. Without your help, we wouldn’t have been able to finish our project
-> If it
3. “If I were you, I would take that job, Joana” said Michelle.
-> Michelle suggested that Joana
4. You have to leave now if you want to catch the next train.
-> It’s time you
5. Don’t violate the traffic law.
-> It is essential that you
6. I’m not comfortable when my mom calls me in that childish name.
-> I’d rather my mom
7. “If I were you I wouldn’t trust Peter with my money”
-> She advised that I
8. “I advise you to try the new ingredients for this recipe,” the instructor said.
-> The instructor suggested that I
9. The government is considering the proposal of raising income tax.
-> It is proposed that income tax
10. Our two restaurants were closed at the police’s requests.
-> The police requested that we