Thì hiện tại hoàn thành
Chào mừng các bạn đến với bài tập của mEnglish! Đây là bài thi mô phỏng thực tế do đội ngũ giáo viên của mEnglish biên soạn. Bài làm của các bạn sẽ được chấm điểm và thông báo kết quả ngay sau khi các bạn nộp bài.
Câu 1: Put each verb in brackets into a suitable verb form (Chia dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc)
1. There (be) some changes recently.
2. He (have) a lot of bad luck lately.
3. I (not see) him since November.
4. This is the best wine I (ever drink) .
5. It is only the second time he (be) in a plane.
6. This is the only book he (write) .
7. He (be) in the army for two years.
8. I (smoke) since I left school.
9. He (live) here all his life.
10. This room (not be cleaned) for months
Câu 2: Choose the most suitable time expression (Chọn từ chỉ thời gian thích hợp)
1. I haven' t seen him for/since a long time.
2. It's ages ago/since I last went to the theatre.
3. I haven’t seen him last month/ recently .
4. What have you been doing today/last night ?
5. Have you eaten Vietnamese food before/later ?
6. We've lived there in/since1990 .
7. We have had dinner with Susan last night/lately .
8. I've been trying to get in touch with her since/for last Saturday.
9. Tom hasn't been to London since/when we went there together.
10 I can't remember how long/when I've had this mobile phone.
Câu 3: Fill in the following sentences by using for or since (Điền vào các câu dưới đây sử dụng for hoặc since)
1. I have enjoyed myself five days I heard that my final exam grades were high.
2. I understand that you have never seen an elephant you were born.
3. The police have been looking for them a month they escaped from the prison.
4. She hasn't met him the last meeting.
5. I haven't written to him a month.
6. They haven't eaten anything two days.
7. We have been waiting for her three hours.
8. I haven't seen my grandmother two years. it is because I haven 't been there I finished studying at university.
9. She has worked for that company 20 years.
10. I haven't met my sister last year.
Câu 4: Complete the following sentences, using for or since. (Điền vào các câu dưới đây sử dụng for hoặc since)
1. We have lived in Stockton 2005.
2. She has become very annoying she quit smoking.
3. I haven't seen Dan two weeks.
4. The dog hasn't had any food 3 o'clock.
5. We stayed at the motel 2 days.
6. I haven't received any mail a week.
7. Edi has done a lot of work he joined us.
8. It hasn't rained weeks.
9. I haven't eaten anything yesterday's breakfast.
10. He has been taking care of me I was born.
Câu 5: Complete the sentences with present perfect. Use the verb in brackets + just / already / yet (Hoàn thành câu với thì hiện tại hoàn thành sử dụng động từ trong ngoặc + just / already / yet )
1. A: Would you like something to eat?
B: No, thanks. I lunch. (just / have)
2. A: Do you know where Julia is?
B: Yes, I her. (just / see)
3. A: What time is Tim leaving?
B: He (already / leave)
4. A: What's in the newspaper today?
B: I don't know. I .(not / read / yet)
5. A: Is she coming to the cinema with us?
B: No, she the film. (already / see)
6. A: Are your friends here yet?
B: Yes, they (just / arrive)
7. A: What does Tom think about your plan?
B: I (not / tell / yet)
8. Jane goes out ten minutes later, the phone rings and the caller says 'Can I speak to Jane?'
You say: I'm afraid she (go out).
9. You are eating in a restaurant. The waiter thinks you have finished and wants to take your plate away.
You say: Wait a minute! I (not / finish)
10. You are going to a restaurant this evening. You phone to reserve a table. Later your friend says 'Shall I phone to reserve a table?'
You say: No I (do / it)
Câu 6: Put each verb in brackets into a suitable verb form (Chia dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc)
1. I (not see) her today.
2. the milkman (come) this morning?
3. He (always work) for them since he left school.
4. They (live) in Bangkok for ten years.
5. This is the first time we (eat) this kind of food.
6. We (carefully/consider) the report which you sent us on 20 March, and have decided to take the following action.
7. Never I (be) to London.
8. The doctor (not come) yet.
9. They (finish) their work.
10. She is the most beautiful girl I (ever see)
Câu 7: Add a sentence. Use the present perfect (Hoàn thành câu sử dụng thì hiện tại hoàn thành)
1. Anna's computer is working now. (she / repair / it)
2. It's cooler in here now. (I / open / the window)
3. The visitors are here at last, (they / arrive)
4. Mark's car isn't blocking us in now. (he / move / it)
5. We haven't got any new videos, (we / watch / all these)
Câu 8: Complete the dialogue. Use the present perfect with just, already and yet (Hoàn thành đoạn hội thảo sử dụng thì hiện tại hoàn thành với just, already và yet)
A: (1)___ (you / not do / your project / yet), I suppose.
B: No, I haven't. (2)___ (I / not / start / it / yet).
A: (3)___ (I /just / see / Andrew), and he says
(4)___(he / already / do) about half of it.
B: Well, he works too hard.
A: (5)___ (I / not / finish / my plan / yet).
B: (6)___ (you / already / begin) to worry about it, haven't you? Take it easy. There's plenty of time.
A: (7)___. (we / already / spend) too long thinking about it. (8)___. (I / not / do / any real work / yet) and (9)___. (I / just / realize) that there are only four weeks to the end of term.
B: OK. (10)___ (I / just / decide) to start next week. Well, maybe.
Câu 9: Put each verb in brackets into a suitable verb form (Chia dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc)
1. I'm sorry about not coming last Sunday. I had a cold and so I (stay) at home since then.
2. I (just/have) an idea. Let's go and see Peter. We last saw him a long time ago.
3. It's nice to be back here in Paris. This is the third time I (come) here.
4. I'm phoning about your motorbike for sale, which I (see) in the local paper (you sell) it?
5. This room is in a terrible mess! What on earth (you do) ?
6. Tom (never be) in Ho Chi Minh city.
7. This tooth has been killing me lately! So I (make) an appointment with the dentist for next Monday.
8. I can't give my teacher the homework I (promise) for today because I (not finish) it.
9. How long you (learn) English?
10. I (not see) him before.
Câu 10: Put each verb in brackets into a suitable verb form (Chia dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc)
1. It (be) very cold lately but it's just beginning to get warmer.
2. I (never believe) their theories.
3. Hello! I didn't know you were in London. How long (you/ be) here?
4. I (often wonder) why he didn't marry her.
5. How long (you/ be) here? — I've, been here for six months
6. We (live) in London for ten years.
7. They (work) for that company since 1996.
8. She (be) here since six o'clock.
9. We (be) friends since our schooldays.
10. I (work) here since I left school