Thì hiện tại tiếp diễn
Chào mừng các bạn đến với bài tập của mEnglish! Đây là bài thi mô phỏng thực tế do đội ngũ giáo viên của mEnglish biên soạn. Bài làm của các bạn sẽ được chấm điểm và thông báo kết quả ngay sau khi các bạn nộp bài.
Câu 1: Using the Present Continuous tense, fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the verbs shown in brackets (Sử dụng thì hiện tại tiếp diễn, điền vào chỗ đúng với dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc)
1. He the questions. (to answer)
2. She expensive boots. (to wear)
3. They for jobs. (to look)
4. She her mother. (to call)
5. They a new house. (to build)
6. My sister dinner. (to cook)
7. He a story. (to tell)
8. We for our friends. (to wait)
9. I avery interesting novel. (to read)
10. They breakfast in the kitchen. (to eating)
Câu 2: Using the Present Continuous tense, fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the verbs shown in brackets (Sử dụng thì hiện tại tiếp diễn, điền vào chỗ đúng với dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc)
1. I a letter to my friend. (to write)
2. We about it. (to worry)
3. She some coffee for us. (to make)
4. The cat on the fence. (to run)
5. They to work. (to hurry)
6. He us to do it. (to force)
7. They on the sofa. (to lie)
8. She the problem. (to solve)
9. We now. (to leave)
10. One of their old friends to help them. (to try)
Câu 3: Using the Present Continuous tense, fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the verbs shown in brackets (Sử dụng thì hiện tại tiếp diễn, điền vào chỗ đúng với dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc)
1. I the gift. (to wrap)
2. We vegetables. (to grow)
3. Our friends for us. (to look)
4. She the grass in the garden . (to cut)
5. The ball downstream. (to float)
6. We the game. (to win)
7. My grandmother a sweater for me. (to knit)
8. They wood. (to saw)
9. She the windows. (to clean)
10. They the ducks. (to feed)
Câu 4: Fill in the blanks with the present participles corresponding to the bare infinitives (Điền vào chỗ trống với phân từ hiện tại tương ứng với từ nguyên thể cho sẵn)
lock: She is the door.
display: He is her talents.
submit: I am his report tomorrow.
limit: The store is the number of items on sale.
allow: We are not her to come in.
sharpen: They are the pencils.
talk : She is to her colleagues.
make: She is some tea.
repel: They are the attack.
work: He is in the garden.
Câu 5: Fill in the blanks with the present participles corresponding to the bare infinitives (Điền vào chỗ trống với phân từ hiện tại tương ứng với từ nguyên thể cho sẵn)
listen: The children are to me.
dispel: He is our doubts.
waste: She is her money.
prefer: We are our new house to the old one.
color: My son is the picture.
have: We are a party this Sunday.
wait: They are for a bus to go home.
water: He is the flowers.
talk: They are to their customers.
destroy: The storm is the crop.
Câu 6: Change the following affirmative statements into questions (Chuyển câu khẳng định thành câu nghi vấn)
1. I am learning Japanese.
2. They are carrying a heavy box.
3. It is growing colder.
4. We are living in Hanoi.
5. He is running a race.
6. He is drinking tea.
7. My mother is buying some presents for them.
8. She is cleaning the window.
9. We are making cakes.
10. The children are playing football.
Câu 7: What can you say in these situations? Add a sentence with the present continuous (Bạn có thể nói gì trong những trường hợp sau đây, thêm vào 1 câu sử dụng thì hiện tại tiếp diễn)
1. Your colleagues in the office suggests going out for lunch, but you can see rain outside.
I don't want to go out now. Look,
2. A friend rings you up at work.
- Sorry, I can't talk now.
3. You want to get off the bus, but the girlnext to you is sitting on your jacket.
4. Someone wants to talk to you, but you have to reply an important e-mail right now.
Can I talk to you later?
5. You have been ill, but you're better now than you were.
I'm OK now
Câu 8: Fill in the blank with the Simple Present tense or the Present Continuous tense of the verb given in brackets (Điền vào chỗ trống sử dụng thì hiện tại đơn hoặc thì hiện tại tiếp diễn)
1. At the moment, She dinner. (to cook)
2. My father newspapers every day. (to read)
3. They English right now. (to study)
4. She to music every day. (to listen)
5. They to Mexico every year. (to travel)
6. He always the teachers’ questions correctly.( to answer)
7. She never late. (to be)
8. Now we to the radio. (to listen)
9. Every Sunday, we our grandparents. (to visit)
10. At present, I for another job. (to look)
Câu 9: Put the verbs in the correct forms, present continuous or present simple (Chia dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc sử dụng thì hiện tại đơn hoặc thì hiện tại tiếp diễn)
1. Can we stop working soon? I (start) to feel tired.
2. Susan is very good at languages. She (speak) three languages fluently.
3. Hurry up! Everybody (wait) for you.
4. (you/watching) T.V?
- No, you can turn it off.
5. (you/listen) to music every day?
- No, just occasionally.
6. The River Nile (flow) into the Mediterranean.
7. Let's go out for a walk. It (not/rain) now.
8. We usually (grow) vegetables in our garden but now we (not/grow) any.
9. How is your Japanese?
- Not bad. It (improve) slowly.
10. Tom is in Hanoi at the moment. He (stay) at the Dawoo Hotel. He (always/stay) there when he's in Hanoi.
Câu 10: Put each verb in brackets into the present simple or present continuous (Chia dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc sử dụng thì hiện tại đơn hoặc thì hiện tại tiếp diễn)
I work in a large office with about thirty other people, most of whom I (1)___(know) quite well. We (2)___(spend) most of the day together, so we have all become friends. In fact, most of my colleagues are so interesting that I (3)___ (think) of writing a book about them! (4)___(take) Helen Watson, for example. Helen (5)___(run) the accounts department. At the moment she (6)___(go out) with Keith Ballantine, one of the sales representatives, and they (7)___ (seem) very happy together. But everyone - except Helen apparently - (8)___(know) that Keith (9)___(fancy) Susan Porter. But I (10)___(happen) to know that Susan (11)___(dislike) Keith. 'I can't stand people who never (12)___(stop) apologising all the time!' she told me.' And besides, I know he (13)___ (deceive) poor Helen. He (14)___ (see) Betty Wills from the Overseas Department.