Thì tương lai đơn
Chào mừng các bạn đến với bài tập của mEnglish! Đây là bài thi mô phỏng thực tế do đội ngũ giáo viên của mEnglish biên soạn. Bài làm của các bạn sẽ được chấm điểm và thông báo kết quả ngay sau khi các bạn nộp bài.
Câu 1: Write positive sentences in simple Future (Viết câu khẳng định ở thì tương lai đơn)
1. She hopes that her husband (come) home early tonight.
2. I’m sure the manager (understand) your problem.
3. She (go / probably) to the supermarket.
4. We (help) you finish your report.
5. I (get) you a cup of coffee.
6. I think our team (win) the football match.
7. Maybe he (do) a language course in London.
8. I (buy) the food for our picnic.
9. Perhaps your wife (do) this for you.
10. Maybe we (stay) at home this Sunday
Câu 2: Put the verbs into the correct form (simple future) (Chia dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc sử dụng thì tương lai đơn)
Lan, 17 years old, asked a fortune teller about her future. Here is what the fortune teller told her:
1. You (be) very happy.
2. You (get) a good job and (earn) a lot of money.
3. You (buy) a big house.
4. You (have) an expensive car.
5. You (meet) a rich man.
6. You (marry) him.
7. You and your husband (travel) a lot.
8. You (have) a son.
9. He (be) very handsome.
10. But all this (happen / only) when you are 50 years old.
Câu 3: Complete the following sentences with the appropriate form of the verb in brackets (simple future ) (Hoàn thành các câu sau với dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc sử dụng thì tương lai đơn)
1. A: I'm about to fall asleep. I need to stay up late.
B: I (get) you a cup of coffee. That will wake you up.
2. A: I can't hear the music!
B: I (turn) it up so you can hear it.
3. A: It is so cold in here!
B: I (close) the window.
4. I think she (be) the next managing director of the group.
5. A: Excuse me, I need to talk to someone about the faxing machine. It doesn’t work.
B: The mechanic (help) you.
6. I think, my sister (like) this dress.
7. My son (be) come here this Saturday if he finishes his report.
8. It (snow) in the mountains tomorrow evening.
9. Wait! I (drive) you to the airport.
10. Listen! There's someone at the door. I (open) the door for you.
Câu 4: Put the verbs in bracket into the simple future tense:
1. I (call) you when I arrive home.
2. She (send) me an email before she has finished her work later today.
3. Hoa (be) late tomorrow morning so I’ve told her colleagues to do her work.
4. We (get) up early tomorrow and finish the report then.
5. He (let) us know later, when he’s ready to leave.
6. I (come) to meet you at the airport next weekend.
7. I (wait) until he is ready for the meeting.
8. Tom will study until he (know) all the answers.
9. She thinks that it (snow) next Sunday.
10. Jenny will come here after she (finish) work.
Câu 5: Write questions in simple future (Đặt câu hỏi đối với thì tương lai đơn)
1. (When / they / be / back)
2. (Who / drive / us / into town)
3. (where / we / meet)
4. (when / I / be / famous)
5. (what / you / do)
6. (you / ask / him)
7. (Janet / lock / the door)
8. (it / rain)
9. (the teacher / test / our Japanese)
10. (what / they / eat)
Câu 6: Make simple future questions (Đặt câu hỏi với thì tương lai đơn)
1. (your wife / be) at home this evening?
2. What (the weather / be) like tomorrow?
3. If you lose your job, what (you / do)?
4. In your opinion, (she / be) a good teacher?
5. What time (the sun / rise) today?
6. (she / get) the job, do you think?
7. There’s someone at the door, (you / get) it?
8. How (he / get) here?
9. (you / come) tomorrow?
10. When (they / get) back?
Câu 7: Put the verbs in brackets into the gaps. Use simple future. Watch the punctuation and form sentences or questions (Chia dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc sử dụng thì tương lai đơn. Chú ý dấu chấm câu đề tạo câu cho phù hợp)
1. Why me any money? (she /not/to lend)
2. please? I don't like driving on busy roads. (you /to drive)
3. Sue was very rude to me. I her again. (not /to visit)
4. He his father about the accident. (not /to tell)
5. The shop at 9 pm. (to close)
6. Prices (to fall)
7. John to go there. (not /to forget)
8. I to answer your questions. (to try)
9. Where is the waiter? The guests any minute. (to arrive)
10. While their fathers are away, the children (to play)
Câu 8: Put in the verbs in brackets into the gaps. Use will-future. Watch the punctuation and form sentences or questions (Chia dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc sử dụng thì tương lai đơn. Chú ý dấu chấm câu đề tạo câu cho phù hợp)
1. We back by 8 pm. (to be)
2. you me? (to help)
3. When we . you again? (to see)
4. Her parents her for not doing her homework. (not /to punish)
5. they the contract this afternoon? (to sign)
6. It us two hours to get there. (to take)
7. this concert money for our school club? (to raise)
8. This car down with 6 people in it. (not /to break down)
9. The shop until 9 pm. (not/to close)
10. When you me the report? (to send)
Câu 9: Put the verbs in brackets into the gaps. Use simple future (Chia đạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc sử dụng thì tương lai đơn)
1. I promise I (call) you as soon as I have any news.
2. Those bags look heavy. I (carry) one of them for you.
3. The sky is a bit cloudy. (rain) do you think?
4. If you look at this map you (see) where the islands are.
5. I'm hungry - Oh, I (make) you a sandwich.
6. I doubt if robots (replace) factory workers in the next five years.
7. I have a terrible headache. I think I (take) aspirin.
8. She (come) back next week.
9. I (phone) you tonight.
10. I think Liverpool (win)
Câu 10: Complete the sentenses. Use simple future (Hoàn thành câu sử dụng thì tương lai đơn)
1. She / win the competition?
2. Who / pass the exam?
3. I / come later
4. It / rain tomorrow
5. She / not / do her homework
6. They / not / be able to arrive on time
7. He / not / be happy
8. You / drive here?
9. We / go/ cinema/ if he comes.
10. I think, he/ not win/ game