Thì tương lai hoàn thành
Chào mừng các bạn đến với bài tập của mEnglish! Đây là bài thi mô phỏng thực tế do đội ngũ giáo viên của mEnglish biên soạn. Bài làm của các bạn sẽ được chấm điểm và thông báo kết quả ngay sau khi các bạn nộp bài.
Câu 1: Make future perfect questions (Hoàn thành câu hỏi sử dụng thì tương lai hoàn thành)
1. (she / arrive) by 10 o’clock?
2. (you / eat) by 6?
3. (it / stop) raining by tomorrow morning?
4. (we / watch) the film by 7?
5. (she / arrive) by Friday?
6. When (you / finish) the report?
7. What (you / do) by the end of the day?
8. Why (she / leave) by Tuesday?
9. When (you / read) my book?
10. When (we / be) here for six months?
Câu 2: Make the future perfect positive (Hoàn thành câu ở thể khẳng định sử dụng thì tương lai hoàn thành)
By 9 p.m tonight …
1. I (finish) my homework
2. We (have) dinner.
3. She (leave) Haiphong.
4. Peter (meet) Mary.
5. They (take) the exam.
6. It (stop) snowing.
7. I (read) this novel.
8. They (fall) asleep.
9. He (watch) the film.
10. He (arrive) before 9 p.m.
Câu 3: Make the future perfect negative (Hoàn thành câu phủ định sử dụng thì tương lai hoàn thành)
I’m sorry, in three days,
1. I (finish) the report.
2. Jane (send) the letters.
3. Tom (clean) the office.
4. We __(4) (order) a new faxing machine.
5. They (write) the article.
6. I (meet) the visitors.
7. She (organize) the meeting.
8. He (call) Mr. Brown.
9. We (read) the report.
10. You (receive) the prices.
Câu 4: Fill in the verbs in brackets in Future Perfect.
1. Janet her bike next Monday. (to repair)
2. We the washing by 8 o'clock. (to do)
3. She Paris by the end of next year. (to visit)
4. I this by 5 o'clock. (to finish)
5. Sue by next week. (to leave)
6. She this with her sister this afternoon. (to discuss)
7. The police the thief. (to arrest)
8. They their topic tonight. (to write)
9. Tim the team. (to manage)
10. If they can do that - then they their mission. (to fulfill)
Câu 5: Make the future perfect. Choose positive, negative or question (Tạo câu ở thì tương lai hoàn thành, chọn thể khẳng định, phủ định hoặc nghi vấn phù hợp)
1. (they / not / go at six)
2. (you / do everything by seven?)
3. (we / not / eat before we come, so we’ll be hungry)
4. (he / finish his exams when we go on holiday?)
5. (we / arrive by the time it gets dark?)
6. (she / not / finish work by seven)
7. (when / you / complete the work?
8. (they / arrive by dinnertime)
9. (we / be in London for three years next week)
10. (she / get home by lunchtime?)
Câu 6: Put the verbs into the correct form (future perfect simple/ future continuous) (Chia dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc ở thì tương lai hoàn thành hoặc tương lai tiếp diễn)
1. By 8 a.m tomorrow, we (finish) our homework.
2. They (leave) the office before I come.
3. She (go) home by next week.
4. She (return) from the journey by 8 o'clock.
5. (buy / she) the new car by November?
6. They (not finish) their project before Christmas.
7. (you/do) the shopping by 5 pm?
8. It still (rain) when we leave.
9. They (attend) a meeting between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. today.
10. The travelers (cross) the desert this time tomorrow.
Câu 7: Fill in the verbs in brackets in Future Perfect (Điền vào chỗ trống sử dụng thì tương lai hoàn thành)
1. By the end of next month he (be) here for ten years.
2. Andrew (have) his exam by 15 September , so he'll be able to enjoy himself then.
3. I save £50 a month and I started in July. So by the end of the year I (save) £300.
4. I drink six bottles a week. I (drink) all these by the end of this year.
5. Unless she is off next week, Ms. Nga (work) all year without a vacation.
6. By the time the final report is due, the technicians (resolve) their problem.
7. He (finish) his work by noon.
8. They (build) their house by July next year.
9. When he comes back, I (write) this letter.
10. He (leave) before we come here tomorrow.