Thì tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn
Chào mừng các bạn đến với bài tập của mEnglish! Đây là bài thi mô phỏng thực tế do đội ngũ giáo viên của mEnglish biên soạn. Bài làm của các bạn sẽ được chấm điểm và thông báo kết quả ngay sau khi các bạn nộp bài.
Câu 1: Put the verbs into the correct form (future perfect continuous) (Chia dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc sử dụng thì tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn)
1. By the end of the month I (live) in this town for ten years.
2. By the end of this week we (work) on the project for a month.
3. By July the fifth they (study) English for 3 years.
4. By 10 o'clock she (watch) TV for 4 hours.
5. She (sleep) for 10 hours by 11 o'clock.
6. We (look for) him for 40 days by next Saturday.
7. They (wait) for the president for 5 hours.
8. I (ski) for two hours by 5 pm tomorrow.
9. The air-conditioning ( run) for hours by the time you arrive.
10. If you wait until the twelfth, the president (wait) for two days by then.
Câu 2: Make the future perfect continuous positive (Tạo câu khẳng định với thì tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn)
1. I (work), so I’ll be tired.
2. She (play) tennis, so she’ll be hungry.
3. We (walk) all day, so we’ll want to relax in the evening.
4. He (cook), so the kitchen will be warm.
5. They (travel), so they’ll want to go to bed early.
6. I (work) in this company for twenty years when I retire.
7. She (see) her boyfriend for three years when they get married.
8. We (live) here for ten years next month.
9. He (study) English for three years when he takes the exam.
10. I (sleep) for three hours at 10pm.
Câu 3: Make the future perfect continuous negative form (Tạo câu phủ định sử dụng thì tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn)
1. She (study), so she’ll want to study tomorrow.
2. We (work), so we’ll have lots of energy.
3. They (exercise), so they might want to go for a walk.
4. He (watch) TV all afternoon.
5. I (work) here for long when I change jobs.
6. You (learn) about computers for long when you start your new job.
7. She (live) in London for six years next week, four years at most.
8. They (drink) coffee all morning.
9. He (study) Japanese for ten months when he takes the exam.
10. We (travel) for very long when we arrive in Paris.
Câu 4: Make the future perfect continuous question form (Tạo câu sử dụng thì tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn)
1. (you / work) when we meet?
2. (she / live) here for long when she moves?
3. (Julie / study)?
4. (what / Lucy / do)?
5. (how long / he / work) there when he retires?
6. (how long / they / see) each other when they marry?
7. (how long / you / study) when you graduate?
8. (why / he / fix) the car?
9. (she / teach) those students for long?
10. (how long / we / wait) when he finally arrives?
Câu 5: Make the future perfect continuous. Choose the positive, negative or question form (Tạo câu ở thì khẳng định, phủ định hoặc nghi vấn phù hợp sử dụng thì tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn)
1. We (look) at houses for five months next Tuesday.
2. We (not / do) this project for long when the inspector arrives.
3. How long (you / work) on this project when it is finished?
4. (you / buy) clothes when I see you?
5. He (not / do) much work, so he’ll be happy to start a new project.
6. (he / play) computer games for ten hours when he finally stops?
7. They (study) all day, so they’ll want to go out in the evening.
8. They (not / stay) in the hotel for long when she arrives.
9. I (not / walk) when I meet you. – I’ll have been cycling.
10. She (play) squash, so she won’t be dressed up.
Câu 6: Complete the following sentences using the Future Perfect Continuous Tense form of the verbs in brackets (Hoàn thành câu sử dụng thì tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn cho các từ trong ngoặc)
1. Andrew (attend) our class for three years by 2015.
2. My brother (sleep) for three hours by noon.
3. Jack (watch) TV for five hours by the time my father comes.
4. Eli (not travel) for months by the time she is paid.
5. Two young athletes (work out) for hours by the time one of them finally gives up.
6. They (play) for three hours by noon.
7. (you wait) for me by midnight?
8. By December, we (live) in this house for 5 years.
9. By January 15th, my mother (work) in this school for 3 years.
10. I (wait) for you when you get back tomorrow morning.