Thì tương lai tổng hợp
Chào mừng các bạn đến với bài tập của mEnglish! Đây là bài thi mô phỏng thực tế do đội ngũ giáo viên của mEnglish biên soạn. Bài làm của các bạn sẽ được chấm điểm và thông báo kết quả ngay sau khi các bạn nộp bài.
Câu 1: Fill in the correct form verb in either the future perfect tense or future perfect progressive tense (Điền vào chỗ trống sử dụng thì tương lai hoàn thành hoặc thì tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn)
1. By the time I start my shift, my colleague for 10 hours straight. (work)
2. She our present before her birthday. (get)
3. By this time next week, I hope they their work. (finish)
4. My mother at this university for 20 years by the time she retires in October. (teach)
5. By this time tomorrow we in Moscow. (arrive)
6. he the message by the time your flight takes off? (receive)
7. Minh the night shift by the time you get up in the morning. (not finish)
8. They at the supermarket for six hours by the time we arrive there. (work)
9. By the time I get on the plane, they already the luggage. (load)
10. We hope researchers a cure for cancer by 2025. (find)
Câu 2: Give the right forms of the verb in brackets: Simple Future or Simple Present (Chia dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc sử dụng thì tương lai đơn hoặc hiện tại đơn)
1. We’ll go out when the rain (stop)
2. I (stay) here until he (answer) me.
3. Wait until I (catch) you.
4. She (not come) until you (be) ready.
5. Miss Susan (help) you as soon as she (finish) that letter tomorrow.
6. After the class (be) over, ask the teacher about that sentence.
7. I (come) and (see) you before I leave here.
8. We (go) home as soon as we (finish) our work.
9. I (wait) here until you (come) back tomorrow.
10. I (send) you some postcards as soon as I (arrive) in London.
Câu 3: Complete the sentenses use Simple future and future continuous tense (Hoàn thành câu sử dụng thì tương lai đơn hoặc tương lai tiếp diễn)
1. The tourists (go) sight-seeing in the country all next week.
2. You soon (tell) what to do next.
3. They (be) here again at exactly 7 p.m. tomorrow.
4. The boy (teach) how to swim when he grows up.
5. You (give) a prize if you come first in the examination.
6. We still (sail) through the Red Sea when you arrive at Cairo
7. Where you (stay) this time next year?
8. Your shoes (be) ready in fifteen minutes.
9. He (sleep) when you come this afternoon.
10. This rule soon (put) into effect.
Câu 4: Put the verbs into the correct form (will, going to, simple present or present progressive) (Chia dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc sử dụng thì will, going to, thì hiện tại đơn hoặc thì hiện tại tiếp diễn)
1. I love New York. I (probably / go) there next year.
2. Our plane (take off) at 2:30.
3. What (wear / you) at the meeting tomorrow?
4. I haven't decided yet. But I think I (buy) something nice for her.
5. This is my last day here. I (go) back to Vietnam tomorrow.
6. Hurry up! The meeting (begin) in 15 minutes.
7. My horoscope says that I (meet) an old friend this weekend.
8. Look at these big black clouds! It (rain) .
9. Here is the weather forecast. Tomorrow (be) wet and cold.
10. What does a blonde say when she sees a banana skin lying just a few metres in front of her? - Oh dear! I (slip) !
Câu 5: Complete the sentences with the future continuous, future perfect or future perfect continuous form of the verbs in brackets (Chia dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc sử dụng thì tương lai tiếp diễn, tương lai hoàn thành hoặc tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn)
1. We (move) into our new flat soon. I'm so excited.
2. I (go out) with John for two years in May.
3. (you / use) the car at the weekend?
4. This time tomorrow, we'll be celebrating because we (pass) our exams.
5. Don't phone her now. She (have) lunch.
6. We (not / work) next week. We'll be on holiday.
7. This time next month I (drive) for ten years.
8. I'm afraid the shoes you ordered (not / arrive) by Monday.
9. We (learn) English at this time tomorrow.
10. When you come back this evening, I (finish) my work.
Câu 6: Give the right forms of the verbs in brackets (Chia dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc)
1. The train (to arrive) at 12:30.
2. We (to have) dinner at a seaside restaurant on Sunday.
3. It (to snow) in Brighton tomorrow evening.
4. On Friday at 8 o’clock I (to meet) my friend.
5. Paul (to fly) to London on Monday morning.
6. Wait! I (to drive) you to the station.
7. The English lesson (to start) at 8:45.
8. Are you still writing your essay? If you (to finish) by 4pm, we can go for a walk.
9. I (to see) my mother in April.
10. Look at the clouds – it (to rain) in a few minutes.
Câu 7: Give the right forms of the verbs in brackets (Chia dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc)
1. When they (to get) married in March, they (to be) together for six years.
2. You’re carrying too much. I (to open) the door for you.
3. Do you think the teacher (to mark) our homework by Monday morning?
4. When I (to see) you tomorrow, I (show) you my new book.
5. After you (to take) a nap, you (to feel) a lot better
6. I’m sorry but you need to stay in the office until you (to finish) your work.
7. I (to buy) the cigarettes from the corner shop when it (to open).
8. I (to let) you know the second the builders (to finish) decorating.
9. Before we (to start) our lesson, we (to have) a review.
10. We (to wait) in the shelter until the bus (to come).
Câu 8: Give the right forms of the verbs in brackets (Chia đạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc)
1. I’m very sorry Dr. Jones (not be) back in the clinic until 2pm.
2. This summer, I (to live) in Brighton for four years.
3. I don’t think you (to have) any problems when you land in Boston.
4. The baby should be due soon, next week she (to be) pregnant for nine months.
5. By the time we get home, they (to play) football for 30 minutes.
6. In three years I (to live) in a different country.
7. When you (to get) off the train, I (to wait) for you by the ticket machine.
8. (to take) your children with you to France?
9. This time next week I (ski) in Switzerland!
10. Now I (to check) my answers.
Câu 9: Put the verbs in brackets into the simple future or the future continuous (Chia dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc sử dụng thì tương lai đơn hoặc tương lai tiếp diễn)
1. Sally’s working on the sales forecast at the moment. I (give) you the figures as soon as I get them.
2. At 10.23 sharp, Mr. Bright (give) his seminar.
3. We have a general meeting every Friday. Next Friday, we (attend) a general meeting, too.
4. In 20 years’ time, people (live) longer, and transplantations (be) very simple and effective.
5. At 19.35, Miss Wilson (travel) to Athens.
6. I promise I (not be) late again.
7. You (come) to our corporate party next week?
8. - You won’t be able to get to Paris. The air traffic controllers are on strike.
- I (take) Eurostar.
9. Most people expect that there (not, be) trouble when the G7 meeting takes place next month.
10. Most workers (lose) their jobs when the factory moves to a new location in Malaysia.