Tính từ tổng hợp
Chào mừng các bạn đến với bài tập của mEnglish! Đây là bài thi mô phỏng thực tế do đội ngũ giáo viên của mEnglish biên soạn. Bài làm của các bạn sẽ được chấm điểm và thông báo kết quả ngay sau khi các bạn nộp bài.
Câu 1: Put the adjectives in the correct order (Sắp xếp tính từ theo trật tự đúng )
1. a/ new/ woolen/ red/ smart/ hat
2. a (n)/ modern/ luxurious/ Japanese/ car
3. two/ long/ blue/ beautiful/ dresses
4. a/ gold/ tiny/ round/ Russian/ coin
5. a/ plastic/ blue/ little/ spoon
6. a (n)/ Greek/ ancient/ fascinating/ monument
7. a (n)/ wedding/ expensive/ white/ dress
8. a/ detective/ new/ brilliant/ English/ film
9. a (n)/ pair of/ black/ walking/ old/ shoes
10. a/ red and white/ lovely/ Turkish/ chess set
Câu 2: Fill in an appropriate adjective derived from the word in brackets (Điền tính từ thích hợp dựa vào từ cho sẵn trong ngoặc)
The Kingsley is an (1)___ (luxury) hotel situated in the (2)___ (picture) Kent countryside. Its (3)___ (beauty) gardens and (4)___ (style) interior make it a highly (5)___ (desire) destination for visitors from both Britain and abroad. The Kingsley offers a huge number of facilities including a gym and a(n) (6)___ (attract) 18-hole golf course. The Kingsley is also of (7)___ (history) interest as it was built in the early 17th century.
Visitors of all taste are sure to have a(n) (8)___ (enjoy) stay at this (9)___ (wonder) hotel.
Câu 3: Put the adjectives in bracket in the correct order (Sắp xếp tính từ trong ngoặc theo trật tự đúng)
How was your birthday? Mine was great! We had a fancy dress party this year and I invited all my close friends. I wore a (funny/ orange) clown suit and (green/ curly) hair. Everyone laughed as I walked around the room with my (red/ plastic/ huge) shoes.
All my friends looked great too! My best friend Julia amazed us all with her fairy costume. She wore (silver/ shiny) wings and carried a (long/ plastic) wand.
The party was a lot of fun. We listen to (new/cool) CDs and ate lovely desserts. Mum made (tasty/ crunchy) toffee apples and (traditional/ delicious) fairy cakes. We ended the night with a best costume contest and, to my surprise, I won!
Câu 4: Choose the correct adjective (Chọn tính từ đúng)
1. Lan’s father gave her an expensive gold/golden ring for her birthday.
2. The cat jumped over a low stone/ stony wall and ran away.
3. He used a feather/ feathery duster to dust the furniture.
4. This cream will leave your skin feeling silk/ silky .
5. Susan kept the toys in a large wood/ wooden box.
6. My uncle was driving a metal/ metallic black van.
7. She bought me a pair of wool/ woolen gloves.
8. There is a small round wood/ wooden table in my room.
9. They are having a stone/ stony wall built.
10. She has just bought a silk/ silky dress.
Câu 5: Put adjectives in the bracket in right position ( Sắp xếp tính từ trong ngoặc theo trật tự đúng)
1. Bring me something to drink (cool)
2. The leaves turn in Autumn (yellow)
3. Woolen clothes keep our bodies (warm)
4. Shelly is a poet (famous)
5. I have nothing to give you (interesting)
6. Vietnam is a country (rich and beautiful)
7. I found him still in his bed (asleep)
8. Aren’t these oranges (delicious)?
9. Is she a girl (pretty)?
10. They had to walk for a long time. It was a walk (tiring).
Câu 6: Put the adjectives in the right positions in the sentences (Sắp xếp tính từ trong ngoặc theo trật tự đúng trong câu)
1. There was an accident, and many people were killed. (bad)
2. What do you know about erosion of rocks by the wind? (slow)
3. It was a box. I couldn’t carry it so I asked for help. (heavy )
4. Hoa used to be a very friend of mine. (close)
5. She has a very life. (happy)
6. The streets in Hanoi are not enough. (wide)
7. Teachers should be with the small children (patient )
8. My sister is very about her books. They look terrible. (careless )
9. My brother speaks English (perfect)
10. He is very lazy. He always gets marks (bad)
Câu 7: Put in the missing adjectives. Alternatives are sometimes possible (Điền tính từ thiếu vào chỗ trống, các đáp án có thể thế chỗ cho nhau)
shiny, false, beautiful, big, complete, fast, fresh, lovely, quick-drying, small,
NOT A FAST LIFE!
Three and a half years ago Mr. Bell received a present from his young grandson. The boy had had a holiday by the seaside and had bought his grandfather a present. It was a sea-snail which had been stuck on top of an oyster and another shell. Mr. Bell was very pleased with his gift and put it on a shelf. While he was dusting one morning, he accidentally knocked the polished snail off the oyster. He went to find some glue. When he came back, he couldn't believe his eyes. The snail had moved along the shelf. It was alive! 'It must have been asleep all these years and the shock woke it up.' Mr. Bell said. He put the snail in a paper bag to show his friends. At first they thought the story was nonsense, until they saw the snail. The poor creature was so hungry, it had eaten a hole in the bag. Mr. Bell gave it a meal of cabbage leaves which it really enjoyed. 'It's not such a story,' a scientist explained. 'These creatures live on the seashore and don't lead a life. They can hibernate for years without eating.'
Câu 8: Choose the correct form of the word in parentheses in each sentence (Cho dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc)
1. I didn’t go out because of the (heavy/heavily) rain.
2. Her English is very (good/ well).
3. I found this case (unusual/unusually).
4. She sings (beautiful/ beautifully) songs.
5. She enjoys (real/ really) stories.
6. That work was (hard/ hardly) for those men.
7. We bought something (unusual/ unusually) for him.
8. I found the surface of the table (smooth/smoothly).
9. Would you please have those things (ready/ readily) for us?
10. The job sounds really (interesting/interested)
Câu 9: Choose the correct word in the list to fill in the gaps (Chọn từ đúng trong danh sách để điền vào chỗ trống)
unimportant big new old interesting
beautiful hard terrible small boring
1. The CD is Be quiet please, I’m listening !
2. The guitar is I would like to buy another.
3. I think, money is Do you agree with me?
4. Mr. Brown has got a car. He has sold the old one.
5. She owns a very house.
6. His job sounds so he wants to find a better one.
7. It’s a day today. I can’t stand it.
8. She has got a bike. She loves it a lot.
9. Our house is but theirs is big.
10. We have just finished our work. It was really .
Câu 3: Put the adjectives in the correct order (Sắp xếp các tính từ sau theo trật tự đúng)
1. a/ brown/ wooden/ traditional/ rocking chair.
2. a/ vase/ green/glass/modern
3. a(n)/ elegant/ jacket/ long/ brown
4. a(n)/ expensive/ new red shirt
5. a/ handbag/ red/ leather/ beautiful
6. a/ red/ tasty/ apple.
7. a/ apartment/ large/luxurious/ new
8. chocolate/ milk/ Belgian/ tasty
9. a pair of / socks/ grey/woolen/ football
10. a/ table/ dining-room/ round/ large