Tính từ và giới từ
Chào mừng các bạn đến với bài tập của mEnglish! Đây là bài thi mô phỏng thực tế do đội ngũ giáo viên của mEnglish biên soạn. Bài làm của các bạn sẽ được chấm điểm và thông báo kết quả ngay sau khi các bạn nộp bài.
Câu 1: Fill in each blank with a correct preposition (Điền vào chỗ trống với giới từ đúng)
1. He got angry me for taking his motorbike without permission.
2. Many people in the city are afraid snakes.
3. It was very nice you to take me to the airport yesterday.
4. He is married his girlfriend who he has known for over 20 years.
5. It’s very nice him to remind me of the meeting.
6. You are always so rude your wife!
7. It wasn’t very polite him to leave without a word.
8. Humans are so cruel animals.
9. We are short time to do what we like.
10. Most people are interested football.
Câu 2: Fill in each blank with a correct preposition (Điền vào chỗ trống với giới từ đúng)
1. My little daughter is very terrified spiders.
2. In general our holiday was good although we were disappointed our hotel.
3. Everyone was surprised the way he behaved at the party.
4. My grandmother is very fond animals.
5. I can’t stay home alone at night because I’m so afraid the dark.
6. I’ve tried my best but she is still not very satisfied my progress.
7. This is the first time I’ve been to city. I’m astonished its noise and crowds.
8. He insists on getting married a woman 3 years older than him.
9. I feel sorry Dick as he lost both his wife and daughter in the accident.
10. As a director, I’m responsible development of my company.
Câu 3: Fill in each blank with a correct preposition (Điền vào chỗ trống với giới từ đúng)
1. My ideas sound quite similar yours but they are not exactly the same.
2. We don’t have to go shopping today as the fridge is full food.
3. I always feel sorry the old people who have to take care of themselves.
4. He said he was sorry the situation but there was nothing he could do.
5. My daughter is very good playing chess. She can defeat me quite easily.
6. We are not very keen listening about their story.
7. She is so brilliant technical work. 8. Nobody was interested his proposal.
9. I don’t think he is capable translating the contract.
10. You can’t be rude your grandmother.
Câu 4: Fill in each blank with a correct preposition (Điền vào chỗ trống với giới từ đúng)
1. Hanoi is famous its traditional cuisine and many festivals
2. We can be proud what we have achieved in our study so far.
3. He isn’t really interested the news about the entertainment industry.
4. My parents were very pleased my exam results.
5. When I was at primary school, I was very bad music.
6. When I got married my current husband, we had known each other for nearly 6 years.
7. We are all very excited the party you promised.
8. He is really different other members in his family.
9. My son isn’t afraid ghosts but scared of cats
10. This signature looks similar mine but actually it isn’t.
Câu 5: Fill in each blank with a correct preposition (Điền từ vào chỗ trống với giới từ đúng)
1. We are all very grateful your help.
2. I hope that this writing topic is familiar everyone.
3. I’m still not yet accustomed the city life.
4. He was in favor my suggestions.
5. You should get acquainted the testing format before sitting for the examination.
6. People often associate luxury brands high quality.
7. We find it hard to contribute to this fund since we are not committed its mission.
8. No matter what we do, he never seems to be satisfied our results.
9. The teacher was upset the student's marks.
10. I am interested your analysis.
Câu 6: Fill in each blank with a correct preposition (Điền vào chỗ trống với giới từ đúng)
1. I’m delighted my son’s examination scores.
2. In the army, a sergeant is senior a corporal.
3. Jack is surprisingly identical John! – The reason is very simple, they are twins!
4. I was so pleased my new haircut that I gave the hairdresser a generous tip.
5. I was so furious him because he broke my cup.
6. If you are suspicious him, you had better not give him the job.
7. My mother is always very kind strangers.
8. Finally she has agreed to be engaged him.
9. Everyone was very critical the way he behaved.
10. We were very happy their invitation.
Câu 7: Fill in each blank with a correct preposition (Điền vào chỗ trống với giới từ đúng)
1. What is your city famous ? - It’s well known for its cultural values.
2. Not everyone can do that job – you should be proud yourself
3. I was very excited the trip that I could hardly sleep last night
4. My ideas are similar his.
5. Was everyone pleased the trip?
6. Everyone feels sorry Jim as he lost both his parents in the car accident.
7. I’m sorry the noise last night. We were having a party.
8. That was impolite you to talk about his mistakes in everyone’s presence.
9. If he is rude his own parents, he will be rude you in the future!
10. Was he disappointed his studying results?
Câu 8: Fill in each blank with a correct preposition (Điền vào chỗ trống với giới từ thích hợp)
1. She isn’t interested any kinds of sports.
2. My daughter is very good language, she can speak English very fluently.
3. James’ wedding is on next Saturday. Do you know who he is married ?
4. Life in the city is very different that in the countryside.
5. He isn’t keen working, he just likes hanging around.Bottom of Form
6. The young are no longer interested traditional festivals.
7. The boys quickly get bored studying English.
8. My son's frightened thunders and lightning.
9. If you're tired doing the same things every day, then it’s not a suitable job for you.
10. They are very proud their son’s success.
Câu 9: Fill in each blank with a correct preposition (Điền vào chỗ trống với giới từ đúng)
1. The children are very excited their picnic this weekend. They keep talking about it.
2. I feel sorry Jeans and we hope that she will soon recover from this great loss.
3. What I’m doing in my present company is different what I did in my last job.
4. Hanoi is famous a city of peace and elegance.
5. Everyone was shocked her extreme anger when she heard about the new.
6. I’m very worried my son’s studies but I’m just too busy to help him.
7. I'm getting hopeless playing the guitar. I think I will never be able to play it.
8. Janet is furious her son's grades in school.
9. They were surprised their good fortune.
10. I’m getting sick recently. I become quite upset my health.
Câu 10: Fill in each blank with a correct preposition (Điền vào chỗ trống với giới từ thích hợp)
1. She was annoyed her husband for forgetting her birthday.
2. It was very kind you to come and encourage me in those past few days.
3. The room was crowded people when we arrived.
4. You were very good us when we were at your house, so this is the opportunity for us to return.
5. Many people are very keen stamp collecting.
6. I must say that I'm rather disappointed the computer I bought from your store last week.
7. Some teachers are cruel the children and they must be expelled from work.
8. She is proud her cooking ability.
9. He is jealous everything people around him own.
10. It was rather clever George to find the solutions in such a short time.