Tính từ và trạng từ
Chào mừng các bạn đến với bài tập của mEnglish! Đây là bài thi mô phỏng thực tế do đội ngũ giáo viên của mEnglish biên soạn. Bài làm của các bạn sẽ được chấm điểm và thông báo kết quả ngay sau khi các bạn nộp bài.
Câu 1: Write the correct form of the word in parentheses in each sentence ( Cho dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc)
1. Be (careful)
2. It was a (bad) game.
3. It’s raining (heavy)
4. Their team played (good)
5. Susan speaks very (quick)
6. Why are you so (angry)
7. Tom is a driver. He drives (careful)
8. Can you speak more ? (slow)
9. Why are you always so ? (slow)
10. The party finished very (late).
Câu 2: Write the correct form of the word in parentheses in each sentence (Cho dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc)
1. Andrew didn’t do very (good) in his examinations.
2. Julia is studying (hard) for her final exams.
3. I don’t remember him very (good).
4. My mother isn’t very (good) now.
5. Don’t eat your dinner so (quick).
6. The bus stopped (sudden).
7. He opened the door (slow).
8. Sue is very (intelligent).
9. Please listen (careful).
10. I understand you (perfect).
Câu 3: Write the correct form of the word in parentheses in each sentence (Cho dạng đúng của từ trong ngoặc)
1. Those oranges look very (nice).
2. They pay their workers very (bad).
3. Please be (quiet).
4. She didn’t sleep (good) last night.
5. He doesn’t explain things (clear).
6. Bill is a (fast) runner.
7. The bus was (late).
8. She works (hard).
9. She speaks English very (good).
10. She speaks very (good) English.
Câu 4: Choose the correct word (Chọn từ đúng)
1. Sue told everyone she would pass the exam easy/ easily .
2. When she was full/ fully recovered from her illness, the doctor told her to take it easy/ easily .
3. She will be able to return to work short/ shortly .
4. You can’t have answered the question wrong/ wrongly .
5. Though he arrived an hour late/ lately , he began working immediately.
6. Recently, she has been getting her clothes freely/ free from the fashion company.
7. It is said that there is a bus that goes direct/ directly from the city centre to the airport.
8. He was found near/ nearly the scene of the robbery.
9. Last night, she dressed so bad/ badly .
10. He had tried hard/ hardly to finish his work before 5 pm yesterday.
Câu 5: Correct the mistakes (Sửa lỗi sai)
1. Julia lived in Paris for 5 years , so she speaks very well French.
2. Everybody there was very colorful dressed.
3. Ann likes wearing colorfully clothes. Sue is terrible upset about losing her job.
4. It was reasonable cheaply .
5. The driver of the car was serious injured.
6. I’m terribly sorry .
7. He looked at me so suspicious .
8. We waited patiently .
9. I didn’t do it intentional .
10. Nobody knew he was coming. He arrived unexpected
Câu 6: Mark the choice that best completes the sentences (Chọn câu trả lời đúng)
1. "I don’t think Ben looks well".
2. "Which do you prefer - the blue china or the white china?"
"The white china is___".
3. "Were you pleased with the translation?"
"Yes, the job was___"
4. "What was your impression of last night's lecture?"
"___ speaking, I thought it was rather boring".
5. "How ___ is Ralph?".
"He's slightly taller than you are".
6. "How does Amy like her new school?"
"Fine. And she's doing ___in her courses"
7. “What a nice fire you have in your fireplace"
"During the winter I like my house ___".
8. "This perfume is very expensive".
"Yes, but it smells ___".
9. "Your son seems to be an excellent skier"
"They say he's ___for his age".
10. "I had a hard time taking notes on the lecture"
"I did too. The professor speaks ___".
Câu 7: Mark the choice that best completes the sentences:
1. "Do you think Margaret will take the job you offered her?"
"I don’t know. She seemed ___ in it, however".
2. "The students all went to the circus yesterday".
"I heard it was really ___".
3. "I was ___ that Jan couldn't come to the party".
"Her boss made her work overtime"
4. "What a terrible football game!".
"I thought it was ___ "
5. "How ___ we are to hear that you got the scholarship.
"Thank you. It was really a surprise".
6. "Professors Allen's class is the best I have ever been to".
"I think it's ___ ".
7. "I can’t believe that Jim is marrying the vice-president's daughter".
"That they would get married is ___ ".
8. "This handmade cloth is beautiful"
"To see such quality is ___ "
9. "How does Jan like her new car?"
"She's ___ with it".
10. "You look nervous"
"This thunder makes me ___ "
Câu 8: Put the words in the bracket in right position (Sắp xếp từ trong ngoặc vào vị trí đúng)
1. They worked to cover the distance before the breakfast hour. (fast)
2. They got up early. (very)
3. He does his work quite from his brother. (differently)
4. I wish he could write more plainly, so that I could read his letters (easily).
5. They begin to work at 6 o'clock in the morning. (usually)
6. He is spoken of. (well)
7. She will return the book (next week, to the library).
8. She went (at 6 o'clock, to school).
9. He was born (in 1392, at 10 am, on June 14th).
10. They stayed (all day, quietly, there).
Câu 9: Put the words in brackets in the right position (Sắp xếp từ trong ngoặc vào vị trí đúng)
1. I put sugar in my coffee. (sometimes)
2. Tom is very friendly. (usually)
3. Pete gets angry. (never)
4. They read a book. (sometimes)
5. He listens to the radio. (often)
6. He's really lazy and tries to study. (hardly)
7. He should pass the test. (easily)
8. I've been having a lot of headaches (lately)
9. I know them well. (quite)
10. She's a learner so she always gets good marks. (quick)
Câu 10: Complete the following sentences with an "Adjective" or "Adverb of manner".
1. A. My brother plays the piano very (good / well)
B. Kent is very at tennis.
2. A. Her parents welcomed the visitors (warm / warmly)
B. I always wear clothes in winter.
3. A. I heard some noises in the room. (loud / loudly)
B. The children were shouting
4. A. Unemployment is a problem in many countries, (serious / seriously)
B.He was injured in the accident.
5. A. He saw a very girl last night. (beautiful / beautifully)
B. Janet was singing the English songs very
6. A. The little girl looks rather (sad / sadly)
B. The woman looked at the poor boy
7. A. The dollar has fallen recently (drastic / drastically)
B. We must take measures to bring inflation down.
8. A. She was a very worker, (careful / carefully)
B. She wrote the report very .
9. A. The children waited for the dentist (nervous /nervously)
B. I don't know why she is so today.
10. A. He always dances (good/well).
B. He is always a dancer.