Tổng hợp về câu bị động
Chào mừng các bạn đến với bài tập của mEnglish! Đây là bài thi mô phỏng thực tế do đội ngũ giáo viên của mEnglish biên soạn. Bài làm của các bạn sẽ được chấm điểm và thông báo kết quả ngay sau khi các bạn nộp bài.
Câu 1: Choose the appropriate options to complete the sentences (Chọn phương án đúng để hoàn thành câu)
1. Most of the patient visits in recent time ___ to physician assistants rather than the physician themselves.
2. These differences between two photographs ___ by using photoshop application.
3. No research ___ about this child disease so far.
4. The government ___ that the tasks ___ successfully.
5. With the higher economic growth rate, the country's position in the regional and global arena ___.
6. Reputable analysts ___ that his new book is very useful and ___ very soon.
7. The new draft law ___ in congress but it ___ by a majority of deputies.
8. If you want to read in more details about what ___ in the project, you ___our website
9. These clothes ___ for casual wear so you ___ them to work very conveniently
10. Our newly-modified model ___ in the showroom soon.
Câu 2: Choose the appropriate options to complete the sentences (Chọn phương án đúng nhất để hoàn thành câu)
1. Epilepsy ___ by poor air, which ___ to be carried by the veins to the brain.
2. A new interactive video game ___ by Nintendo ___ on November 19, 2006.
3. He ___ his first book in the early eighties which ___ by critics and public at that time.
4. It is predicted that if people continue to___ forests, there ___ erosion
5. The poor bird ___ and all its efforts to escape from the trap ___ in vain.
6. To observe stars, a telescope ___.
7. It ___ that the lifestyle of a pop star ___ thousands of his fans.
8. Doctors ___ today that a new vaccine for measles ___ after a decade of research in the laboratory.
9. A Malawi woman who ___ with HIV five years ago ___ a baby now.
10. His book ___ an international bestseller that ___ in over 50 countries.
Câu 3: Choose the appropriate options to complete the sentences (Chọn phương án đúng nhất để hoàn thành câu)
1. My bicycle ___ last night because I forgot to lock it.
2. The new tax law is ___ by Ministry of Finance.
3. A serious accident ___ on the high way yesterday.
4. The child’s arm was broken when he ___ by a car.
5. Today, many used-to-be-incurable diseases ___ by early vaccination.
6. I think I definitely ___ with you on that subject.
7. Many cars ___ by Japan to the US in the last decade.
8. Let’s do it now. Nothing ___ by waiting.
9. He ___ downstairs yesterday and got badly injured.
10. Under the new regulation of the government, both domestic and imported automobiles must ___ anti-pollution devices.
Câu 4: Choose the appropriate options to complete the sentences (Chọn phương án đúng nhất để hoàn thành câu)
1. When ___?
2. The mechanic at the garage said that my car would ___ late this afternoon.
3. Many women and girls in African have to walk a long distance to ___ water home.
4. Vitamin C ___ by the human body. It gets into the blood stream quickly.
5. A devastating snowstorm ___ the town under ice a mile deep
6. Andrew quickly adapted to the ___ routine of the office.
7. The ancient Egyptian ___ an accurate and sophisticated calendar more than seven centuries ago.
8. I will ___ Lisa as soon as we both find our jobs.
9. The firemen ___ for their quick response and bravery in putting out the fire last night.
10. “Can’t we do something about the situation?”
“ Something ___ right now”.
Câu 5: Choose the appropriate options to complete the sentences (Chọn phương án đúng để hoàn thành câu)
1. I can’t believe it! I ___ for the job I wanted. I’m really going to work hard to justify their confidence.
2. My country ___ the pursuit of world peace.
3. “Are you keen on mountain hiking?”“Very. It is ___”
4. Our festival ___ by a private company.
5. The mechanic at my garage ___ the reason for the breakdown of my engine.
6. Your letters have already ___ , sir. They’re on your desk.
7. The committee are still ___ the proposal and will not make the decision until next week.
8. In the mountainous areas, health care ___ by only a small number of doctors and nurses.
9. “How did that window ___” “I don’t know”
10. His paintings ___ masterpieces all over the world.
Câu 6: Choose the appropriate options to complete the sentences (Chọn phương án đúng nhất để hoàn thành câu)
1. As the fairy tale goes, the prince ___ into a frog by an evil magician, and only a kiss from a beautiful princess could restore him to his original state
2. The ground was slightly ___ with snow when we woke up the next day.
3. It’s too windy to drive. Let’s wait in the hallway where we’ll be ___ the strong winds until things quiet down.
4. “ ___ about our flight?” “Not yet.”
5. The tornado ___ everything on its path.
6. A lot of pesticide residue ___ on the imported farm produce.
7. Since this bridge ___ now many hours of driving have been saved for daily commuters.
8. On Friday afternoon before a three-day holiday weekend, the highways ___ people on their way out of the city.
9. Fortunately, our air-conditioning system ___ before the first heat wave of the summer arrived.
10. I regret to inform you that your application for a scholarship ___.
Câu 7: Turn the sentences into the passive voice (Chuyển các câu sau sang câu bị động)
1. They must carry out their task soon.
2. My daughter expected me to buy her a new bike.
3. They wanted him to pay them in cash.
4. They opened the road 10 years ago.
5. He can handle this problem fairly effectively.
6. We expected them to pay us soon.
7. They allowed women to vote many years ago.
8. You should open the wine 3 hours before you use it.
9. They suggested making the test easier.
10. They think she is the most creative staff in the sales.
11. It’s your duty to come early for the party.
12. They let their children make the money too soon.
13. He had his neighbor mend the chair.
14. The walls need painting.
15. He made me clean all the plates last night.
16. Don’t close the door.
17. McDonalds opened a new store in New York last week.
18. Kristen Stewart has played Bella for four years.
19. The firemen rescued the woman.
20. The mechanic has not found the problem to my car.
Câu 7: Turn the sentences from active to passive and vice versa (Chuyển các câu sau sang câu chủ động hoặc bị động)
1. People think that stock market is the easy place to make money.
2. We should protect our environment.
3. Vietnam exports a lot of coffee to other countries.
4. They got their house repaired by a group of local builders.
5. She brought some cups of tea to the visitors in the next room.
6. Most of the world’s pepper is grown in Brazil.
7. Their project was completed before the deadline.
8. They reported that the storm travelled at a recording speed.
9. The students handed in the reports late.
10. That plane was driven by an experienced pilot.