Tổng hợp về đại từ
Chào mừng các bạn đến với bài tập của mEnglish! Đây là bài thi mô phỏng thực tế do đội ngũ giáo viên của mEnglish biên soạn. Bài làm của các bạn sẽ được chấm điểm và thông báo kết quả ngay sau khi các bạn nộp bài.
Câu 1: Choose a suitable word to put in each of following sentences (Chọn từ thích hợp để điền vào các câu dưới đây)
1. Peter is expecting (us/our) to go to the office tomorrow.
2. You shouldn’t rely on (him/his) calling you in the evening.
3. They don’t approve of (us/our) leaving early.
4. Tom asked (me/my) to call him last night.
5. We understand (him/his) having to leave early.
6. We are expecting (her/hers) to call us.
7. They are looking forward to (me/my) visiting them.
8. Each person in the room turned (him/his) head to the front when the teacher entered.
9. The cost of the repairs shocked (she/her)
10. Sue and (I/me) have been close friends for many years.
Câu 2: Choose a suitable pronoun to complete the following sentences (Chọn đại từ thích hợp để hoàn thành các câu dưới đây)
1. He is very nervous when standing in front of (she/her)
2. They know all about my friends and (I/me) .
3. Mr. Nam and (he/him) came last night .
4. There are some letters for you and (me/I) .
5. What would you do if you were (he/ him)
6. It was (him/he) I was talking about.
7. It is a pity that you didn’t bring your camera with (yourself/you)
8. That is not my umbrella. (Me/Mine) is black.
9. John hurt (his/himself) when climbing the tree
10. (We/us) all went with (them/they) .
Câu 3: Choose a suitable pronoun to put in each of the following sentences (Chọn đại từ thích hợp cho các câu dưới đây)
1. We want to meet the manager not his secretary. (he/himself/his)
2. Peter and Sue helped with the homework. (theirs/ each other/ themselves
3. The wild monkey looked at in the mirror. (it/ him/ itself)
4. This was not my fault. It was (she/ hers/ her)
5. They are going to meet at the station (each other/ us/ ours)
6. We don’t need to help them. They can do it (they/them/themselves)
7. Our children like Disney films. The video is for (him/them/it)
8. We met Peter and his wife last night. This house is (theirs/themselves/them)
9. Here is another gift. I don’t know what to do with (him/this/it)
10. This nice watch is for . He is a crazy fan of watch. (he/his/him)
Câu 4: Choose the words to replace the underlined one in the following sentences (Chọn phương án để thay thể cho từ gạch chân ở các câu dưới đây)
1. I don’t know the answer for his question.
2. He is talking to Susan.
3. Mary loves Peter because he is really nice.
4. Their friends are going to visit them next weekend.
5. Would you mind opening the door please?
6. My sister and I are going shopping.
7. My Friend’s father is a teacher.
8. Your car is so beautiful. Her car is, too.
9. The dog is sleeping.
10. Their house is larger than our house.
Câu 5: Choose a suitable pronoun or possessive adjective to complete the following sentences (Chọn đại từ hoặc tính từ sở hữu thích hợp để hoàn thành các câu dưới đây)
1. Can you help with homework? (I / me / my)
2. Mary writes to but they don't write to her very often, (they /them / their)
3. always spend our holidays in Spain with friends, (we / us / our)
4. Melissa doesn't tell the truth, and am very sorry for it. (I / me / my)
5. The teacher always asks very difficult questions whenever have an English exam. (they / them / their)
6. is my girlfriend. name is Julia. (she / her)
7. The boys are riding their bicycles in the street, and are very cheerful but I cannot see faces very well, (they / them / their)
8. is going to school with boyfriend today (she, her)
9. The teacher is looking at but are not listening to her. (they, them)
10. is very beautiful. I think I am in love with . (she/her)
Câu 6: Fill in the blank with the correct relative pronoun (Điền vào chỗ trống với đại từ quan hệ thích hợp)
1. Thank you very much for the gift you sent me last week.
2. This is Mr. Brown, daughter won the championship last year.
3. The car crashed into a queue of people, two of were killed.
4. Janet, boyfriend didn’t turn up, ended by having dinner with Tom.
5. They paid me $ 20 for cleaning the room hadn’t been cleaned for a long time.
6. In prison they fed us on dry bread, most of was moldy.
7. The bench in we were sitting suddenly collapsed.
8. The bed we slept on last night has no mattress.
9. The woman I was waiting for didn’t arrive.
10. The girl with my brother falls in love is not very beautiful.
Câu 7: Choose a suitable pronoun to complete the sentences (Chọn đại từ thích hợp để hoàn thành câu)
1. I don't think that Hoa is a reliable girl, so should never lend any money.
2. He always tells what the problem is and we always help
3. I usually see Tom and Jeny at the bus stop, but never greet
4. Your car is here but I can't find . Do you know where my car is?
5. Please take this pen and give to Lan, because it is
6. Her father lives in Haiphong, but lives in Hanoi. She meets once a week.
7. Their house is larger, but ours is larger than .
8. It is not necessary for to buy that novel. I can lend you
9. I forgot to bring my mobile phone. Can I use ?
10. always goes to the cinema in his free time.
Câu 8: Choose the correct words (Chọn từ đúng)
1. I go to school with (her / hers) everyday.
2. I see (she/ her/ herself) at the night club every Friday.
3. He speaks to (we/ us/ ourselves) every morning.
4. Isn’t (he/ him) a nice person?
5. (He/ Him) is going to London on winter vacation.
6. Jim and (she/ her) gave the money to the girl.
7. Your record is scratched and (mine/ it) is, too.
8. It was (she/her) who called you.
9. To (me/ I) , it seems like a good bargain.
10. Tom, you (yourself/ yourselves) have to go there.
Câu 9: Choose the correct words to complete the sentences (Chọn từ đúng để hoàn thành câu)
1. I always help Mai, but she never helps with my homework. She thinks that am very lazy. (I / me / my)
2. I have got two sons , and I love very much, but don't love me so much. (they / them / their)
3. I don't like because is very selfish, but I like her sister, (she / her)
4. This parcel is for Hoa and (I/ me)
5. Could you lend me your pen? has just been broken.(my, mine)
6. Can I have another cake? – Yes, help (yourselves/yourself)
7. Lan and would rather go to the theatre tonight. (I/ me)
8. Peter went to the conference. (him/ himself)
9. The dog bit on his leg. (he/ him)
10. are going fishing at the weekend. (We/ Us)
Câu 10: Choose the correct words to complete the sentences (Chọn từ đúng để hoàn thành câu)
1. Who is sitting behind ? (I/ me)
2. Jane is talking to her parents. She hasn’t visited for two years. (they/ them)
3. My sister likes doing sports in her free time. Her favorite sport is volleyball and is tennis (my/ mine).
4. We are near (he/ him).
5. That is a beautiful garden. Look at (it/ its)
6. I have got a cat its name is Cancan, and I love very much.(it/ its)
7. is looking for his book everywhere, but he can't find it.(he/ him)
8. My father knows Mary very well, and that's why he doesn't trust (she/ her)
9. She is trying to frighten but I am not afraid of her any more. (I/ me).
10. She is crying because the teacher is very angry with (she/ her)