Từ chỉ số lượng
Chào mừng các bạn đến với bài tập của mEnglish! Đây là bài thi mô phỏng thực tế do đội ngũ giáo viên của mEnglish biên soạn. Bài làm của các bạn sẽ được chấm điểm và thông báo kết quả ngay sau khi các bạn nộp bài.
Câu 1: Complete the following sentences with "SOME" or "ANY". (Điền some hoặc any vào các ô trống dưới đây)
1. You can leave day you wish.
2. Would you like sugar in your coffee?
3. In case of change of address, you must inform us.
4. I don’t have experience in this field.
5. I need information about the exam.
6. Can’t have tea, please?
7. I don’t have children.
8. There is milk left in the fridge. Do you want any for the cake?
9. I can go place with you.
10. Call me if you have problems with the new computer.
Câu 2: Complete the following sentences with "SOME" or "ANY". (Điền some hoặc any vào các ô trống dưới đây)
1. I am going to ask of you for a loan.
2. Could you give me sugar? I am making a cake.
3. There are people who want to meet you personally.
4. Do you have experience with the job?
5. She needs paper to write on.
6. I always have housework to do. I am never free to do anything.
7. people show their interest in the project.
8. You can visit me time you want. I have lots of free time these days.
9. Can I give you advice?
10. I don't have money in my pocket now.
Câu 3: Complete the following sentences with "MUCH", "MANY", "A LOT OF" or "LOTS OF". (Điền much, many, a lot of hoặc lots of vào các ô trống dưới đây)
Ví dụ: Countable Nouns
I have a lot of books. I have lots of books. I do not have many books. Do I have many books?
Ví dụ: Uncountable Nouns
She has a lot of time. She has lots of time. She does not have much time. Does she have much time?
1. There are people waiting for you in the hall.
2. There are not people waiting for you in the hall.
3. Are there people waiting for me in the hall?
4. She has got butter in the fridge.
5. She has not got butter in the fridge.
6. Has she got butter in the fridge?
7. There is milk in the cup of coffee.
8. There is not milk in the cup of coffee.
9. Is there milk in the cup of coffee?
10. Are there apples on the table?
11. Does he have knowledge about World War 2?
12. Is there soup in your bowl?
13. Have you got money in your purse?
14. I have not got patience to wait for you.
15. I think there is vinegar in the soup.
Câu 4: Complete the following sentences with "MUCH", "MANY", "A LOT OF" or "LOTS OF". (Điền much, many, a lot of hoặc lots of vào các ô trống dưới đây)
1. Are there shirts in the shop?
2. My brother eats too fish.
3. Did you invite guests to the reunion party?
4. I have work to do today.
5. I have not got time to finish the assignment.
6. We learn things from our friends and teachers.
7. Is there milk in your coffee?
8. There is not petrol in the tank.
9. How flour do you need to make a cake?
10. Are there men in the shop?
11. There is not jam in that jar.
12. Have you got houses in the country?
13. Do we have knowledge about the company structure?
14. There are pairs of shoes on the shelf.
15. I haven't got money at the moment, so I can't go out for a meal.
Câu 5: Complete the sentences with "FEW", "A FEW", "LITTLE" or "A LITTLE". (Điền few, a few, little, a little vào các ô trống dưới đây)
1. They have money left; they cannot go on like this.
2. There is sugar left, so I will make cakes.
3. She invested effort and time so she failed.
4. I will have time tomorrow so come and see me.
5. Very tests have been carried out on end users.
6. He knows about what the future will hold. He just focuses on his present.
7. I quit my job because there were chances of promotion.
8. There is milk in this bottle, but it is not enough for us.
9. I have so time that I can’t go out with my girlfriend.
10. I was among the who really took advantage of the chance.
Câu 6: Choose the best answer to complete each of the following sentences (Chọn đáp án đúng hoàn thành các câu dưới đây)
1. It could be so ___fun going out for a walk.
2. You should say ___and do ___
3. Very ___people liked the play.
4. I am a woman of ___words. I barely express my view.
5. ___saw the accident, but ___helped the victim.
6. "Do you know Vietnamese history in the 1920s?" - "Just ___"
7. She has very ___knowledge of literature.
8. Not ___ people like him. To be precise, ___ people can stand him.
9. I bought ___books this year than last year.
10. There has been ___demand for vegetables this quarter than last quarter.
Câu 7: Choose the underlined part in each sentence that needs correcting. (Chọn đáp án sai trong số bốn phần gạch chân )
1. Many hundred years ago there were many villages and little towns in England
2. TV provides many more entertainment programs as any other kind.
3. The rubber farms will make a lot of money and give jobs to a great amount of people.
4. The city of Lufkin, Texas, has had much than ten million employees working for it without pay.
5. He decided to have holiday in a beautiful place in the mountains where there were much streams.
6. The decay begins in a little crack in the enamel which covers of the tooth.
7. I think there are any resources that we have left untapped.
8. When life was simple, man's needs were few and he could supply their all.
9. Her dark dress reflects a view of life which is many less optimistic.
10. The more words you know, the most ideas you can express.
Câu 8: Choose the underlined part in each sentence that needs correcting. (Chọn đáp án sai trong số bốn phần gạch chân)
1. Most of the words are the same in American and in British English, but the American people say any English words not like people do in England.
2. In Canada much people speak English because they also came from England many years ago.
3. I haven’t enjoyed myself so many for years.
4. We didn't spend many money last month.
5. I have few money, not enough to buy groceries.
6. You have spent too many time on that homework.
7. Where are you going ? - I'm going to buy few bread .
8. There's no need to hurry. We've got plenty time.
9. This town is not an interesting place to visit, so a little tourists come here.
10. He spoke a few English, so it was difficult to communicate with him.
Câu 9: Fill in the blanks with: much /many/ few/ little/ a few/ a little/ the number of / a large number of/ most (Điền much /many/ few/ little/ a few/ a little/ the number of / a large number of/ most vào các ô trống dưới đây)
1. Many people don’t like her. She has friends.
2. She has free time. She has to work from early in the morning until late at night.
3. Did you take photographs when you were in Paris ?
4. I don’t earn a lot of money. I haven’t got to spend on.
5. The city has grown from a small into a big one. There are old buildings left in the city centre.
6. It has been very dry these days. We’ve had rain.
7. I haven’t been to Paris for years. I miss the city very much.
8. Can I ask you questions ?
9..A: “ Would you like milk in your coffee?”
B: “ Yes ”
10. Jean: “ Have you been to America ?”
John: “ Yes, I’ve been there times”
Câu 10: Complete the sentences with "FEW", "A FEW", "LITTLE" or "A LITTLE". (Điền few, a few, little, a little vào các ô trống dưới đây)
1. Over the next days, I want to go somewhere more peaceful.
2. There are potatoes left in the fridge.
3. There isn't much tea, but we only need for a cup of tea.
4. There are newspapers which tell stories about the murder .
5. The child started to cry.
6. Such promotion opportunities are in our company.
7. There is only whisky left.
8. The topic was not interesting, so people listened to the lecturer.
9. You eat very ; therefore, you are skinny.
10. people are interested in this subject, so we will cancel the course next month.
tôi bình luận