Time: 60 Half - It Skip - It Skip - It Help Help Quit Game
1. The animals were afraid, but their keeper soon got them...control. "Did you enjoy the picnic?" - "It was okay, but I'd rather...to a movie."
2. Bill Frith's garden is larger than Joe's. It is... Would you like some coffee now? ...
3. How...do you thick we need? Oh, about a gallon. We have arranged special insurance to cover medical...in the event of an accident.
4. He spoke....a whisper. A small child cried...in the third row of the theatre.
5. Mrs Kerry didn't want...on. They quarreled...the choice of a house.
6. You can take...books as you want Their parents are concerned...their bad behaviours.
7. Your son is...handsome, I should like to marry him. "Which baseball team do you support?" - "We'd like..."
8. The house is in very good... I told her she could stay with us. That's what I...
9. The...arrested him for stealing the diamonds. The two boxers did their best to knock...out.
10. A verb from "question" is "...". ...was the bicycle picked up? In a small village.
11. His company had to close because of... "I don't know whether to take that mathematics course or not." - "If...you, I'd take it."
12. She...from a fall by catching the railing. He was made...harder at school.
13. The polar bear...fish and sea animals for food. This is the first time I...here
14. Mr. Smith is the landlord...we rent the house. He climbed up the tree and picked all the fruit...reach.
15. If you leave the cake in the oven for too long, it... I...the money from him yet.