Time: 60 Half - It Skip - It Skip - It Help Help Quit Game
1. Joe's garden is more interesting…Bill's. "I don't know whether to take that mathematics course or not." - "If...you, I'd take it."
2. If you want to pass your exams, you had better study very hard for... They prayed that their daughter...be luckily again.
3. The contract was...at lunchtime. These goods are free...duty.
4. I've got no money. Can you...me five pounds? We could have come earlier, ...?
5. This room is dirty. Someone...in here My father said...would invite our teacher to dinner on Saturday.
6. The captain chose...with his ship. Here...from Rangoon.
7. I...to go now. I've had to...a lot of insulting behaviour from you!
8. He landed the airplane all right, but it was more...good luck, than good management. When I see the doctor this afternoon, I...him to look at my throat.
9. There's no food in the house. - It doesn't... I was brought up in small house...the suburbs of Manchester.
10. Almost everyone...for home by the time we arrived. It was impossible to use fire fighting equipment as most of the water pipes...
11. I enjoy...to the park on summer evenings. I've got a new grammar book. ...
12. It is no good...video games. ...with us tonight?
13. "Do you remember Mrs. Goddard, ...taught us English composition?" - "I certainly do." The flight attendants made all the passengers...their seat belts during the turbulence.
14. Two gunmen entered...the bank. If you...more products, you would earn more money.
15. Baht is the currency of which country? Mark proved that the accident wasn't his fault by...two witnesses who testified in his favour.