Time: 60 Half - It Skip - It Skip - It Help Help Quit Game
1. John and his friend gave many books to... If I...get a pole, I'll go fishing.
2. "Do you like the color of the new carpet?" - "Yes, it's definitely nicer...the others we looked at." When the teacher speaks, we have to keep quiet, ...?
3. Please smoke in the...room. An accident has happened...that family.
4. He majors...in English. ...? A bedside telephone.
5. I have studied English...eight months. A solider has to learn to carry...orders as soon as they are given.
6. You can play in the house, but...play outside. We'd rather...to bed early last night.
7. We'd rather...to bed early last night. John has just had his brother...a house for him on Fifth Avenue
8. Can there be...who has not stood in awe at the sight? The young man and the young woman were sitting behind him. He was sitting...them.
9. He has always been generous and he still... More than one person...going to lose...job.
10. Remember...the door when you leave. He doesn't want...
11. In the U.S you can buy almost everything in a...which is somewhat similar to a department store in England. ...any wine left?
12. The lesson is...difficult that nobody can understand it. If she beats her, she'll be the new tennis...
13. The weather was fine, and everyone was...the coast. Many parents were parted...their children during the war.
14. They have been trapped for seventeen hours. They tried to come up seventeen hours... Jason...on airplanes. His father is a pilot
15. If I had taken that English course, I...much progress. The washing instructions for this shirt are given on the...