Time: 60 Half - It Skip - It Skip - It Help Help Quit Game
1. Are these books... Elizabeth wanted to...meeting him.
2. Do you have...books? The opposite of "wide" is...
3. This golden watch is the same...that one The two girl often wear...clothes.
4. I'm trying to save for my holidays so I'm...some money each week. I don't want...milk today.
5. The entrance examination...in March. We...English this time next Monday
6. He...ever goes to the theatre. This is a story based...fact.
7. According to this newspaper, John is said...a new record for the long jump. The United states spends more money on advertising...country in the world
8. My Aunt Louise sings... Betty is lonely and she...Tom very much.
9. She spends all her money...clothes. He...that he was wrong.
10. A is similar...B. An illness with small, red spots on the skin is...
11. Magazine are usually weekly or monthly, but newspapers are... The street market was full of...selling fruit and vegetables.
12. "I don't know whether to take that mathematics course or not." - "If...you, I'd take it." You can stay here...you don't make a loud noise.
13. There...some bread on the plate. Every...in this army should know how to use the new gun.
14. "Did you need help with your math last night?" - "If I had, I...you." There is no water on the moon, nor...an asmosphere around it.
15. ...enough time to talk over the matter now. She...the phone as soon as it rang but there was no one at the other end of the line.