Time: 60 Half - It Skip - It Skip - It Help Help Quit Game
1. May I have 2 tickets, please?...two tickets, please? Football, chess and tennis are...
2. Ema's friends will be on the coast. That's where...of them will be. By the end of this year, Tom…English for three years
3. If only you...Jack what I said, everything would have been all right. The police...searching for a tall man with a beard.
4. We won't go out...it stops raining. The holiday at the seaside...We really had a good time there.
5. He calls at every house in the neighbourhood. He...everyone. The house...five months ago.
6. Susan is interested in...a bus. "Could you lend Sue your ruler?" - "...has just been broken."
7. This is the second time she has been here, ...? Which dress did she...?
8. ...would be lovely to see you again. ...a foreign language well is a long process.
9. I often avoid...to parties. "How tall is Ralph?" - "He's...than you are."
10. We...English this time next Monday These city girls are used...in the field.
11. Some drivers seem to expect everyone else to get...their way. She has just...up the receiver.
12. He doesn’t catch anything. He never catches... "I can't open the top of this apple juice." - "...it."
13. The car was easy to recognize so it wasn't...difficult for police to catch the thieves. There...some bread on the plate.
14. 'Lend me 20 dollars, please. I'm...at the moment.' 'Lend me 20 dollars, please. I'm...at the moment.'
15. It was nice of Tom...me these flowers! Sally goes...a secondary school.